**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I for one am not up for the new Thronebreaker adjective

Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
For those who don't know what I'm talking about here's a picture:

Whilst I appreciate that Kabam is giving out rank 4 materials like this every month, now handing out these rewards through content that takes a fairly large amount of time to explore is really unreasonable.

It was fine when it was tied into completing the side quest as that was not as time consuming going over the whole month.

I for one don't have the time to explore Cav difficulty and really hoping this is once off.

Also kinda curious what y'all think.

Comments

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Whilst I appreciate that Kabam is giving out rank 4 materials like this every month, now handing out these rewards through content that takes a fairly large amount of time to explore is really unreasonable.

It was fine when it was tied into completing the side quest as that was not as time consuming going over the whole month.

I for one don't have the time to explore Cav difficulty and really hoping this is once off.

Did you miss the point that this is in addition to what you get in side quest and not in place of what you get in side quest?
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I disagree, OP. With the buffed rewards in addition to the extra objective, the event quest is more worth it than ever.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    It’s another way people can get more 6* rank4 materials. I like it; seems pretty reasonable to me.
  • Options
    Gunner14Gunner14 Posts: 36
    I’m all for it. It is the material I most value in the game currently. Previously I have never 100% explored Cav EQ as it did not seem rewarding enough. Now it is.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I personally love it, relatively easy way of getting R4 mats. And I think if you don't have the time/motivation to do Cav 100% you're probably not very in need of a R4 or weren't getting one soon either way
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    ratio...
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 197 ★★
    I, for one, am not up for arena or Incursion milestones. Good thing they’re not required. Exploring Cav EQ can get tedious sometimes, but it’s not hard. I usually get it done within the first week.
    I’m pleasantly surprised by the big chunk of R4 material given for the objectives.
  • Options
    Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    Is this a wind up? You get 30% of each r4 catalyst just for exploring cav eq and someone’s complaining about it? I fully expected the objective to be 4* related at best. Well done Kabam!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Dont worry guys this is a troll post
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I think y'all are missing my point. Like I said I appreciate the rewards but tying them into cav exploration when for the previous month's such rewards were tied into the side quest isn't really helping those who don't have the time to explore Cav EQ. Again it takes a lot of time to explore it and it was quicker when all we had to do was complete the side quest.
  • Options
    For me, it's not a big issue because I explore both each month anyways. But I get where you're coming from
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    The rarest resources in game require grinding? Who would've thunk
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    This was just the solution for TB/PGN instead of creating a TB difficulty. They couldn't put them in the completion rewards because they aren't for Cav players since they can't take a slap to the face.

The side quest has it's own set of R4 mats. This is strictly extra rewards for the Cav difficulty.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    No idea where the no time aspect comes from. I only do cav EQ lanes when event quest completion event is on, every 4 days. I only do enough for the units bracket (22,500 points)..

And I always miss one completion event over the month. So you can just do it every 4 days and still easily 100% it.

Well worth it.
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    WTH I just read, you do that normally every month if you play the game.
    so ~23% catalyst for doing nothing more than usual is a huge win.
    unless if you want to get free stuff for doing nothing, then you should have bought July 4th offers
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    While I understand that not everyone explores the EQ as religiously as myself, I don't really see where else you'd put it on a monthly basis. There already are r4 materials in the SQ.
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Good move, completely reasonable. People who are hunting paragon should be able to explore cavalier pretty easily.
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Unio77 said:

I think y'all are missing my point. Like I said I appreciate the rewards but tying them into cav exploration when for the previous month's such rewards were tied into the side quest isn't really helping those who don't have the time to explore Cav EQ. Again it takes a lot of time to explore it and it was quicker when all we had to do was complete the side quest.

It isn’t FOR everybody. It’s for those who are seriously trying to get Paragon, or those who already explore Cav EQ. Literally nothing changes, no new content, but there is the benefit of new rewards for something that already exists. How can this be in any way disappointing? This is why we can’t have nice things, people will criticize no matter what.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

If you don't have the time to do it then you don't get the rewards. How is this difficult to grasp?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

What? If you’re not completing cavalier every month then you shouldn’t deserve rank 4 materials. It doesn’t take that long to complete. You could easily do 1 line a day, and finish before the month ends of cavalier is ALL you decide to do…