**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lucky pulls with these buffed UC & Cav EQ Rewards (Flex Post)

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
Most Wanted 6-star champs
1. Red Magneto (only top tier mutant I'm missing as a 6-star
2. Tigra (mainly want her to team up with my Kitty and Ghost, The Miss Me trinity)
3. Knull (wanted him since his release cause I love my Symbiotes and the only one I'm missing)

1st pull after Cav EQ completion rewards formed a 6-Star crystal

Finally awakened Kitty Pryde which I pulled first from 2021 Cav Nexus last Spring Cleaning event.

2nd pull after 100% exploration of Cav EQ

Got 1 of 3 from my Most wanted 6-Star champions, already got a mystic t5cc reserved for her.

3rd pull after 100% exploration of UC EQ

when I pulled him, felt over the moon with happiness like Kabam finally blessed my account. the stars have aligned in favor of me, like my 6 consecutive 6-star pulls were all godsent, with Professor X, iHulk and Peni Parker to go along with my 3 recent pulls.

now I don't mind pulling garbage champs in the next few months, might even get lucky and pull Red Mags next.

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    that's crazy
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Grats
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

Most Wanted 6-star champs
    1. Red Magneto (only top tier mutant I'm missing as a 6-star
    2. Tigra (mainly want her to team up with my Kitty and Ghost, The Miss Me trinity)
    3. Knull (wanted him since his release cause I love my Symbiotes and the only one I'm missing)

1st pull after Cav EQ completion rewards formed a 6-Star crystal

Finally awakened Kitty Pryde which I pulled first from 2021 Cav Nexus last Spring Cleaning event.

2nd pull after 100% exploration of Cav EQ

Got 1 of 3 from my Most wanted 6-Star champions, already got a mystic t5cc reserved for her.

3rd pull after 100% exploration of UC EQ

when I pulled him, felt over the moon with happiness like Kabam finally blessed my account. the stars have aligned in favor of me, like my 6 consecutive 6-star pulls were all godsent, with Professor X, iHulk and Peni Parker to go along with my 3 recent pulls.

now I don't mind pulling garbage champs in the next few months, might even get lucky and pull Red Mags next.

Sick luck!