**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Before this month, did you do Cav EQ?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
With the T3A and T6B I’m compelled to play this slog of a game mode. But before I wouldn’t give it a second thought. Was that just me?

Before this month, did you do Cav EQ? 88 votes

I did Cav EQ (main quest) last month
70%
Crys23SnakeEyes69MagicBentonWorld EaterTendersquadallinashes1greatbeardMattDRKSw0rdMasterRbk19HilldarCupidyuwTheHeroDeservedAckbar67joke1004UnobtainiumClawsMalreck04MoosetiptronicMitriax 62 votes
I did NOT do Cav EQ (main quest) last month
29%
MSRDLDphillgreenCassyRaikisCaptain_2goodNapaHeroShamanriver77EdvenomOGAvengerRiderofHellHera1d_of_Ga1actusTripleBNoob_Master69IronGladiator22TheNickster20Soyheyor123SkyLord7000NastyPhishWayWorn2525MrSakuragi 26 votes

Comments

• MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    I think Cav EQ is the most de-stressing content in the game now with all this input issues.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,106 ★★★★★
    Haven’t touched main EQ the last 6+ months or so. Trying it this month but still deciding on whether it’s worth the time investment
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I do them. While the rewards used to be really underwhelming, they weren't really underwhelming for the effort I put in. The only time I've ever struggled with an EQ in the last year or so was when they did the "only tags" change in...was it December? Something like that? Since I didn't have any of the specific champions ranked up for several quests, I had to slog through with whichever champions I did have. That was so tiring and boring. However, on any given normal month, I like it. It's not too challenging, but it's something to do. Especially now that I've explored all of Act 7 and have almost explored Variant 8 (which will mean that I've explored all but V1), that's really valuable since I don't have anything else to do.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★
    I've done them all since I've had access to them. However, I can honestly say it's been more of a chore the last few months. The changes definitely make me look forward to completing these now.

However, I did miss being able to carry over effects into the next fight this month. Didn't realize I'd miss it until it was gone.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Forever and ever
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Stopped playing eq long time ago. Even for once.
    But for this buffed rewards consider me back
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I’m doing Cavalier 100% since it’s release.
    Doing Uncollected and Master 100% since their release also.
    These two lesser difficulties are a drag, but at this point I’m doing them for the lesser title and the shards.
    It would be a nice change, if monthly EQ had 24-25 paths instead of 30. Last chapter quests, with 6 and 7 paths, are very repetitive and boring.