**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds cost

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
As someone who is new to battlegrounds after taking a break from the game, I’m loving it! However, the only thing I’m iffy on is the energy cost. I want to continue playing battlegrounds, but I also have plenty of stuff I want to complete quest wise. Why can’t battlegrounds energy be a seperate entity?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    It's still in Beta so who can say what the final product will use
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Personally, I don't necessarily think 15 energy is too much. Prior to the latest update to CavEQ rewards, you were basically able to get similar rewards for BG as you would for CavEQ for about the same amount of energy spent. This is given you were able to maintain a 50% win rate in BG.

What I think would be great is if we got some kind of Token for free matches. Maybe one a day with the option to stockpile a number of these. That way people who are more passive about the game mode can still participate with some frequency without necessarily dipping significantly into their energy reserves. More dedicated players would have to use energy but chances are they are done more content and generally have excess regardless.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    see if there's anything you really want to pick up in the store then grind out your rounds otherwise do the content first. 6* generics are the best.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    It’s too much energy when the screen turns black all the time and you can’t even play the stupid match.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

As someone who is new to battlegrounds after taking a break from the game, I’m loving it! However, the only thing I’m iffy on is the energy cost. I want to continue playing battlegrounds, but I also have plenty of stuff I want to complete quest wise. Why can’t battlegrounds energy be a seperate entity?

It should either be a seperate energy or only 10
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    I just hope the friendly mode won't cost any energy when it goes life if not will bench it just like incursions.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    with all the cheaters and bugs within BG, is it up to the player to take their chances and waste energies when facing cheaters, lag/connection issues causing failed attempts of choosing champs or timed fighting, or are we going to see any changes to cost?
    people keep going in to try and test out the content to only be effected by the listed issues above. i would say post a disclaimer in game and maybe banner in forums advising people about the in game issues to properly take responsibility and show community(in game community as well as most are not in forums) you guys are actually aware of the issues.
    also asking individuals to report players and send tickets is a super time consuming method, id say with the data coming in, any fights under 10 seconds should be red flagged on the kabams team end, thats just me tho.
    appreciate any and all responses :|