**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please add this QOL in arena

ShaktimanShaktiman Posts: 225 ★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests

It is very irritating to click each champ and ask for help for cooldown...
Please add a feature like ask for help for all champs in a single tap or auto help or something...
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    How about removing help button at all?
    They can add the 30k loyalty you gain from help, at the monthly calendar.
    Pushing help button at arena is very annoying ngl 😠
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I never ask for help. Not only because I am in an alliance with only a handful of accounts. But also because the difference does not matter. And the loyalty gain is extremely minimal compared to war loyalty to make it worth the time. Especially on 5 stars and lower. On 6 stars I could see the point with 12h timers.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I wonder why this has never been asked before.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    QOL would be not having to do arena.

Its a waste of people's time and puts load on the surver... lose lose.

It would be so much better to borrow from Heroes of Might and Magic's "estates" concept... and just give people say:

0.1 times Number of stars * heroes per week (so if you have say 100 heroes of each star level 2-6 (500 total heroes), you would get 200 units per week for "just having them". Someone with a more developed roster... would get more, someone brand new would get less.

100 gold times Number of stars * heroes per week (so again, same heroes... you would get 200,000 gold per week... for doing nothing.

No I realize there are those out there who do 500 rounds of arena per 3 day cycle... you will get less... than you earn today, and I am certainly willing to put it to the game economists to tweak the above formula to an appropriate #, but this would be a huge QoL improvement. Let people actually play the fun parts of the game, and not grind their soul out for hours upon hours... just to get the resources.

Think of it as "auto-complete" for the daily quest, but for arena.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

QOL would be not having to do arena.

Its a waste of people's time and puts load on the surver... lose lose.

It would be so much better to borrow from Heroes of Might and Magic's "estates" concept... and just give people say:

0.1 times Number of stars * heroes per week (so if you have say 100 heroes of each star level 2-6 (500 total heroes), you would get 200 units per week for "just having them". Someone with a more developed roster... would get more, someone brand new would get less.

100 gold times Number of stars * heroes per week (so again, same heroes... you would get 200,000 gold per week... for doing nothing.

No I realize there are those out there who do 500 rounds of arena per 3 day cycle... you will get less... than you earn today, and I am certainly willing to put it to the game economists to tweak the above formula to an appropriate #, but this would be a huge QoL improvement. Let people actually play the fun parts of the game, and not grind their soul out for hours upon hours... just to get the resources.

Think of it as "auto-complete" for the daily quest, but for arena.

Ratio
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Yea , get rid of help. Useless game mechanic