**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A post thanking Kabam for the final resolution of the MoleMan situation

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
Do not comment anything negative, there’s more than enough threads for that.

Kabam has chosen the lesser of two goods, but it is a good nevertheless. I was not expecting any action so I’m glad they proved me wrong.

The part that I appreciate the most is this:
It would have been incredibly easy to push it under the rug until people stopped talking about it, but they didn’t do that, acknowledged fault and made a move for goodwill.

Once again, don’t talk about how they should have reverted him, the issue has been resolved. If you don’t have r3/r4 moleman it shouldn’t even matter. If you do, hooray, you get a redo.

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Why only r3 or r4? A rank down ticket allows you to rank down a champ surely? Regardless of what rank they're already 🤔

To clarify, I have never had a rank down ticket before nor was I actively playing the game the last time they was thrown in there so I'm not 100% sure on what it is but the above would be my logic
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

Why only r3 or r4? A rank down ticket allows you to rank down a champ surely? Regardless of what rank they're already 🤔

To clarify, I have never had a rank down ticket before nor was I actively playing the game the last time they was thrown in there so I'm not 100% sure on what it is but the above would be my logic

Disregard this, I just reread your post and realised you said if you don't then it shouldn't matter 🤦‍♂️😂😂

I'll see myself out
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

I wanted to ask, for all those Summoners who will miss the True Accuracy, where are they using Moleman as a solution for the fights?

Same as before. The fix of frenzy + true strike being active at the same time doesn’t affect his true strike, only damage. So fights are longer and less satisfying when using him.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I probably won’t rank him down. He still does have access to a really good true accuracy, and really good damage when you want it, he’s also a pretty good defender for war and battlegrounds
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

xNig said:

I wanted to ask, for all those Summoners who will miss the True Accuracy, where are they using Moleman as a solution for the fights?

Same as before. The fix of frenzy + true strike being active at the same time doesn’t affect his true strike, only damage. So fights are longer and less satisfying when using him.
    it kinda does actually, one blocked hit and your true strike is gone if you are above 5 monster mass
    Yup. Then you’ve to wait out the frenzy, which will be pretty fast since you’re going to be between 5-9 charges anyway. As mentioned, his utility, overall, doesn’t change. It’s just fights being longer and managing your charges to keep true strike active.

He does feel “nerfed” though, as in, not as brainless to play as before anymore.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I was talking about this with my teammates last night after the announcement and I never really played moleman the idealized way that so many people usually do or that he was suggested to be used as and so I had never gained enough monster Mass specs to lose my true accuracy. I know that in long-form content this will probably come up and I'll probably have a moment or two where I am going to struggle but for me nothing feels different and I still use him every day in Alliance Quest. So just like She-Hulk, I'll claim my rank down ticket but most likely not use it.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I guess you don’t need to worry about contrary opinions. The forum censors are in good form.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I guess you don’t need to worry about contrary opinions. The forum censors are in good form.

They’re quite inconsistent. If you can catch a thread at a good time you’ll see pages full of personal attacks, and few hours to a day later, voilà!