**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Milestone Achieved ๐Ÿฅณ

Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Finally 10k prestige. I'm really happy thanx to this month side quest also i open one awaking gem crystal and pulled cosmic awaking gem. Bust confused whom to awake.

Which one is worthy Angela or knull or save for someone. else i have Hercules duped at rank 5.

Comments

• Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 421 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Finally 10k prestige. I'm really happy thanx to this month side quest also i open one awaking gem crystal and pulled cosmic awaking gem. Bust confused whom to awake.

Which one is worthy Angela or knull or save for someone. else i have Hercules duped at rank 5.

Angela for sure. I have a 6* r4 sig 180 angela and she's a goddess. So much utility and damage, it's insane
  • Options
    007Bishop said:

Angela for sure. I have a 6* r4 sig 180 angela and she's a goddess. So much utility and damage, it's insane
    Thanks. But I have only 25 sig stones ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
  • Options
    007Bishop said:

Thanks. But I have only 25 sig stones
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 421 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

007Bishop said:

You have odin. She doesn't need high sig if you use odin's prefights on her
  • Options
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

You have odin. She doesn't need high sig if you use odin's prefights on her
    Thanks