How is Nimrod Not XL?

Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★

He is the second largest character in this game. Just for comparison he’s visibly bigger than most XLs in this picture

Comments

• Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    IKON said:

I think it's because of the context of being like Sentinel, but smaller than Sentinel. By comparison, Nimrod is much smaller.

I wouldnt agree with that simply because sentinel (in the canonical sense) is far bigger than he appears on screen. Like . A “smaller” sentinel kind of betrays just how big that character could be. Like the standard sentinel is something like 20 feet tall

Maybe they ain't talking about his height? 🤔

This is hilarious. But groot would be in the infinitesimal category then 😭
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

Sigh. You know that apoc would also look that small compared to a full sized sentinel right? Same for odin. Same for hulk. Same for groot. A sentinel is 20+ feet tall. No other characters in game have that height so obviously its not depicted accurately which is why a “smaller sentinel” is not immediately “not xl”
    APOC is EX because he can change sizes and grow bigger than Sentinels. Apoc can get to the size of Galactus. This site- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/n/nimrodii.htm has him listed at about 9 feet.

Sentinels are typically 3 stories tall which is 33-40 feet.

Hulkbuster is 11 feet.

Nimrod is large.

This is Nimrod next to Omega Sentinel in the comics.

As a matter of fact nimrod is 9’10” 550 pounds.

Odin, for comparison, is 6’9. Apoc is 7ft. Hulk is 7’8. Thanos is 8’3. We can split hairs but this character would un-ironically be able to hurdle most of the XL class
    Odin is size L in MCOC. XL is height and length and I am sure weight.
    edited July 2022

This is Nimrod next to Omega Sentinel in the comics.

As a matter of fact nimrod is 9’10” 550 pounds.

Odin, for comparison, is 6’9. Apoc is 7ft. Hulk is 7’8. Thanos is 8’3. We can split hairs but this character would un-ironically be able to hurdle most of the XL class
    Odin is size L in MCOC. XL is height and length and I am sure weight.
    Ill cede odin but he has matter manipulation which was your justification for apoc so how do you square the two? Same for mephisto who can be as large as a dimension. Ant man can use certain pym particles to grow as you know. That is a REALLY weak point
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Member Posts: 566 ★★★
    Kabam needs a XXL tier put Sentinel & a few others in that tier & Nimrod would make sense for XL tier
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Is the 'current' Nimrod the normal shape?
    This is my recollection of seeing Nimrod.

Shepard69 said:

Sigh. You know that apoc would also look that small compared to a full sized sentinel right? Same for odin. Same for hulk. Same for groot. A sentinel is 20+ feet tall. No other characters in game have that height so obviously its not depicted accurately which is why a “smaller sentinel” is not immediately “not xl”
    APOC is EX because he can change sizes and grow bigger than Sentinels. Apoc can get to the size of Galactus. This site- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/n/nimrodii.htm has him listed at about 9 feet.

Hulkbuster is 11 feet.

Nimrod is large.
    Nimrod is a shape-shifting robot from the future who can alter his density. Literally none of your arguments makes any sense whatsoever and you know it.

This is the only mention of him "shape shifting". He made himself look human. No other mention of him turning into anything else other than his normal look or human.

He can self upgrade like it says to change combat, but doesn't say anything about changing his density. Don't know what being from the future has anything to do with it though.
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★

Shepard69 said:

Hulkbuster is 11 feet.

Nimrod is large.
    Nimrod is a shape-shifting robot from the future who can alter his density. Literally none of your arguments makes any sense whatsoever and you know it.

This is the only mention of him "shape shifting". He made himself look human. No other mention of him turning into anything else other than his normal look or human.

He can self upgrade like it says to change combat, but doesn't say anything about changing his density. Don't know what being from the future has anything to do with it though.
    That's a Wikipedia bio. And it's not incorrect but it's also a bit vague in it's description. Have you read the comic books he's appeared in? He is absolutely capable of shapeshifting, both in his outward form, or he can morph his body and limbs into any type of weaponry he needs. He's much like the T1000, except he's not limited to just blades and melee weapons. He can alter his form at the molecular level, which includes his density, even being able to phase like Kitty Pryde does.

In Uncanny X-men 194 he is able to bypass Juggernauts mystical telepathic resistance by altering his sonic frequencies. He was also able to augment his strength to overpower Juggernaut physically and break the Mkraan's seal and remove his helmet. He also reconstituted himself after Rogue (using all the powers of the X-men combined) teleported his limbs apart and then smashed him to pieces.
    Nocko said:

Just FYI Nimrod is Single

Not for long, come EOP rewards, he'll be R4 and my br... well i guess maybe im the birde to be.
    He’s a fan favorite so I hope you dont mind sharing 😉
  • StephD87StephD87 Member Posts: 74
    Shaktiman said:

I just pulled Nimrod as 6star. He's unduped. Should I r2 him unduped or save my resources?

Rank him as high as you possibly can. I have an unduped Nimrod at R3 and absolutely love him!
  • StephD87StephD87 Member Posts: 74
    Shaktiman said:

StephD87 said:

Shaktiman said:

I just pulled Nimrod as 6star. He's unduped. Should I r2 him unduped or save my resources?

Rank him as high as you possibly can. I have an unduped Nimrod at R3 and absolutely love him!
    @StephD87 I heard that his main damage lies behind his awakened ability. That's why I am confused!
    Like I said before, I don't have him awakened and still love his damage. Use the SP2 while in either Blitz Protocol or Eradicate and watch the passive shocks melt away their health bar.