**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

36.0.1 update

36.0.1 update what are the contents

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    Not sure if this was supposed to address the long time the spinning icon would appear and linger for before being joined by the connection problem symbol for a while before both going away and the game proceeding with whatever you were doing but if it was it didn't work for me. I have actually been getting this problem more since version 36 than the last month's update. After updating to 36.0.1 I got those symbols and long wait at least 5 times while leveling champs (going back and forth in iso overflow screen and clicking to level) and more times while trying to start fights.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Just downloaded the hot"fix" and got about 5 fights through a path of EQ before having issues. This is absurd.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 931 ★★★★

Just downloaded the hot"fix" and got about 5 fights through a path of EQ before having issues. This is absurd.

Hey, that's progress! I normally get to the first fight and the game lags out
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★

Hey, that's progress! I normally get to the first fight and the game lags out
    You guys having fights?
    Iam still stuck on loading screen😆
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 63
    The lag is better ... but I still experience freezing mid-fight and load times from screen to screen are still slow... but lag is better so meh meh... next patch soon I hope those freezes are very annoying during questing and arenas but when it happens during battle ground it's actually way worse because the game seems to be still going while your screen is frozen and when it unfreeze your getting smack!!! So not fun or cool... so no battlegrounds for me... I have enough anger issues 😒
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★

Even after updating the game still sucks, every fight I’m getting network connection issues. I don’t understand what they fixed on an update.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    Personally seems worse with lag, not better
  • Options
    ShanosShanos Posts: 14
    Has not fixed a thing, this is insanely poor
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 179 ★★
    edited July 2022
    Useless ‚fix‘. I can’t understand why they stopped the Potion Packages. Connection issues during Aq/Aw is the biggest bs at the moment. I throw away revieves and potions that i must buy now
  • Options
    OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Game is worse than before fix . Game is almost unplayable. And they want us to spend money. On a pile of rubbish that don't work.🤣🤣
  • Options
    TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    Continous ground hog day of bugs "fixes"
  • Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 31
    30 seconds between each fight network error is starting to get annoying