**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game capped at 30 FPS?

JankoJanko Posts: 13
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I got a OnePlus 9 Pro with 120hz.

The game runs at 30 FPS but can run perfectly fine at 60. How do I know that? Well if I drag down the notification bar the game automatically runs at 60 in the background.

30 FPS
Average: GPU 10% CPU 30% Temperature 36°

60 FPS (notification bar barely visable at the top)
Average: GPU 20% CPU 40% Temperature 38°

FYI the stress test was done using HT mostly due to his animations. Playtime +1h.

How do I make the game run at 60 FPS permanently? Any advice that doesn't involve to root/jailbreak the phone?

Comments

• MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    Yeah, there are some videos on youtube about this,
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Gameplay is capped at 30fps. Outside of fighting, fps varies but mostly stays around 30fps.
  • Hey @Janko, I highly recommend reaching out to our Support Team before making any changes.

As is detailed in THIS article, the game is capped at 30 FPS.

Generally speaking, making any changes to the game or your device which interferes with the way in which the game is intended to run can result in action being taken against your account. While that may or may not be the case in this instance, you would be best reaching out to our Support Team for clarification. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.