**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cheaters in battlegrounds

Adi836Adi836 Posts: 36
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
Many players must have already still i request kabam to do something to get rid of modders in game. Look at the fight duration in below pic. 2 sec. Not much to say, expecting some action from kabam

Comments

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 935 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Just had a look at the Battlegrounds leaderboard and seen 2 accounts with the Cavalier title in the top 20. It reminds of the when Leicester City Football Club won the Premier League at 5,000 to 1 odds. Nobody thought they could realistically do it, but they continued to win and took home the the title. It genuinely gives me hope that these lower level accounts are doing so well, scoring so many points against such staked rosters with massive health pool and attack advantages. Personally I don’t think I’d be able do enough damage so quickly with those accounts against the Paragaon players that surround them to win. But I’m now hopeful that with a bit more hard work and skill I might see myself near the top of the Battlegrounds league someday as well.
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Wholesome
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    While I definitely do think there are still cheaters in the leaderboard, why does everyone assume that someone without dozens of r3 and r4 champs can’t win in bgs?

So much of battlegrounds is based on champ v. Champ matchup rather than skill, at least with the current lack of buffs in play.

I am a moderate TB, 2 r4 and about 12 r3, yet I have beaten a few accounts WAY stronger than mine. I have also lost often, so there is that. Including a few loses that on paper I should have easily won, but was out played.

I just don’t see why any account with under a 3M hero rating in the top is deemed a modder right away. Some are very obvious sure, but I am willing to bet that there are legit accounts in there that “look” like modders.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    @Yodabolt21 Have you seen the number of sub 10k prestige accounts at the top of the leaderboard? I could see a 12k prestige players beating a 15k one. But there's no way a sub 10k account is winning consistently enough against stacked rosters without the help of something.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I won fight with 0 health lost in BG magneto vs Guardian shock kept me healed up the entire fight
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Just had a look at the Battlegrounds leaderboard and seen 2 accounts with the Cavalier title in the top 20. It reminds of the when Leicester City Football Club won the Premier League at 5,000 to 1 odds. Nobody thought they could realistically do it, but they continued to win and took home the the title. It genuinely gives me hope that these lower level accounts are doing so well, scoring so many points against such staked rosters with massive health pool and attack advantages. Personally I don’t think I’d be able do enough damage so quickly with those accounts against the Paragaon players that surround them to win. But I’m now hopeful that with a bit more hard work and skill I might see myself near the top of the Battlegrounds league someday as well.

Some of those in top don't have impressive rosters and that's should tell you everything 😉
  • PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    Hi Kabam,

As next beta continue, there Is Stil many cheaters in BG(JUST see ladder, low lvl players without rosters). As I understand IT IS not easy to check them everyday, could u please send big Bang Wave before rewards based on leaderboards position Will be sent? I remember u did last Wave maybe half ani year ago...

If cheaters gonna get reward for top 1000 I Will feel to be cheated, because spent a lot od Real money in game mainly because battlegrounds. Also i understand IT IS beta, So any information about ban Waves after bg live Will be welcomed too.

Thank you in advance.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Top 8/10 in BG Indian leaderboard are "extremely talented & skilled" players
    They're so "extraordinarily skilled" that they're doing with their limited rosters what most players can't do with their comparatively bigger rosters
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

While I definitely do think there are still cheaters in the leaderboard, why does everyone assume that someone without dozens of r3 and r4 champs can’t win in bgs?

So much of battlegrounds is based on champ v. Champ matchup rather than skill, at least with the current lack of buffs in play.

I am a moderate TB, 2 r4 and about 12 r3, yet I have beaten a few accounts WAY stronger than mine. I have also lost often, so there is that. Including a few loses that on paper I should have easily won, but was out played.

I just don’t see why any account with under a 3M hero rating in the top is deemed a modder right away. Some are very obvious sure, but I am willing to bet that there are legit accounts in there that “look” like modders.

There's a big difference between,
    - occassionally beating some bigger accounts, and
    - maintaining a high position on the leaderboard without a big account

1st one is possible.....2nd isn't
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    There was a top 5 guy whose extraordinary skill and dedication to mastering his <8k prestige account made me feel so inadequate that I've decided it's not worth playing at all.

Also, kudos to the guy I saw with the 6r1, no suicides having corvus who finished a 6r4 CGR in under 10 seconds and remained at 100% health.
  • Hi @Adi836
    If you have evidence of suspicious behaviour, you can click on their icon and then click the "Report" button, or you can report it to the Support Team here.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    It was stated that they will be going through the leaderboards before handing out ranked rewards. Will they get all the modders? Probably not. But the plan is to weed them out once the dust settles before sending out rewards.
  • vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
    My friend 6*R4 Herc was killed in less than 10 seconds by Mr Fantastic 5*R1 who played by the level 49 Thronebreaker player with less than 200K rating. There are so many great players in the game that start surfacing in battleground!
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    All these amazing players with such great skill sets aren't new, but a bit more visible with this head to head BG method.

Hangout in global or just do some random searches and you would be shocked how many amazing and skilled active players in the level 40 range with r3 5 stars in profiles have 100% abyss profile pic. Their skill is clearly in a league of it's own
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★

All these amazing players with such great skill sets aren't new, but a bit more visible with this head to head BG method.

Hangout in global or just do some random searches and you would be shocked how many amazing and stilled active players in the level 40 range with r3 5 stars in profiles have 100% abyss profile pic. Their skill is clearly in a league of it's own

No need to nerf act 6 then. Claw it back ;)
This discussion has been closed.