**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Much Satisfied are you with the game?? (Solo Content)

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
So I am going to start new series to see how much people are actually satisfied with the game right now...
This one covers Solo Content so how much satisfied are you with the current state of Content, basically Acts, variants, Special quests like abyss, lol, eternity of pain, monthly side eq's etc., how much are you satisfied with it overall, do you find them rewarding?, what improvements would you like to see?

How Much Satisfied are you with the game?? (Solo Content) 45 votes

0-1
8%
Carnage313JimmyBMik81Molemanisbestchamp 4 votes
1-2
13%
pigupompomR1s02LBN1AlecFantasticBarri8The_man001 6 votes
2-3
26%
ch4rnkubaolest123459IvarTheBonelesso4tgBen_1545530ishGr8TonyStarkAli0700HamoBlamo51SuelGames007Bishop 12 votes
3-4
35%
World EaterTendersquadSundance_2099yuwAckbar67LiquidkoldWedgemonsterWhoDaPooILLUSION8ErcarretBustergdudeRiptideHerohanoiThe_HoTUGrassKnuckles13579rebel_ 16 votes
4-5
15%
Feeney234GarloColinwhitworth69RookiieCtfz35SkyLord7000Dark_hoods 7 votes

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    3-4
    I just finished Variant 8, which was the last type of permanent story content that I have available to me. At least in terms of what I can see myself doing in the foreseeable future. I still have Labyrinth and Abyss left but I've never been a big fan of those types of content. I also have Act 6 exploration left but who cares.

That said, I did really enjoy Act 7 and I am also loving EOP right now. If I had more to do right now in terms of solo content I'd give a full 5, but as it stands a 4 will suffice.

Hopefully Kabam can get back to doing fun Variants. I've explored all of them now with the exception of V1. I actually quite liked V8 but that's because I enjoyed the challenge of running through it with a bunch of champs I don't have ranked up. It felt a bit like running through it for a Carina's Challenge, which is odd considering that it's supposed to be "midgame content" according to Kabam. But the two Variants before that were super fun and I wouldn't mind going back to that. If they decide to keep the increased difficulty, I hope they boost the rewards as well.