**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EoP rewards

Is there any new information about getting EoP rewards in another way where we dont have to wait until it finishes? Just curious kabam, thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Nothing after Jax's last post saying they'd bring the feedback to the Dev group. It likely won't change for this whole Summer/Fall run of EOP is my guess
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Is there any new information about getting EoP rewards in another way where we dont have to wait until it finishes? Just curious kabam, thanks.

how would you get top rewards if the last content isnt released yet? i understand the impatience and maybe getting rewards after completing each round but i think it would be difficult to do so. maybe if they did a store version of exchanging wins for reward the new tier rewards are unlocked? but you cant buy multiple only 1 tier prize? idk seems like a hassle and opens up doors to people wanting compensation for their lack of understanding :D
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★

how would you get top rewards if the last content isnt released yet? i understand the impatience and maybe getting rewards after completing each round but i think it would be difficult to do so. maybe if they did a store version of exchanging wins for reward the new tier rewards are unlocked? but you cant buy multiple only 1 tier prize? idk seems like a hassle and opens up doors to people wanting compensation for their lack of understanding :D
    I think maybe he means not waiting three weeks if you finish the final round on day 1
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★

I know you can only get 1 milestone. I think a few weeks ago people started suggesting that the rewards should be given out for the people that finish the last week and dont have to wait the extra 3 weeks and kabam said that they will be looking into that so I was just wondering if there was any information.
  • Options

I think maybe he means not waiting three weeks if you finish the final round on day 1
    Exactly
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

I know you can only get 1 milestone. I think a few weeks ago people started suggesting that the rewards should be given out for the people that finish the last week and dont have to wait the extra 3 weeks and kabam said that they will be looking into that so I was just wondering if there was any information.
    ok that makes more sense. hopefully they implicated that this time around. question tho. what if you do 15 points and there is one more objective to do to hit next mile stone and you still able to do more runs to get that last point with side objective points. how would you dictate weather you are done or not? would you hit like a finish button or something, or want extra time to finish said last objective?
  • Options

ok that makes more sense. hopefully they implicated that this time around. question tho. what if you do 15 points and there is one more objective to do to hit next mile stone and you still able to do more runs to get that last point with side objective points. how would you dictate weather you are done or not? would you hit like a finish button or something, or want extra time to finish said last objective?
    I dont know, hopefully Kabam Jax can bring some information