**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

aliance host kiked out me

Stallone07Stallone07 Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
aliance host over expectation person and kiked out me in 13 day remain to end should i get revard. i had contributed in that event
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    Join other alliance,you will still have 5 wars to participate ig
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    don't really understand what you saying, maybe you use goolge translate or something

but i try my best to answer, no you won't get reward because ally leader kicked you, but i think if you manage to get ally in 1 day at least you can participate aw 5 times, which you can get the rewards, depend on the rank
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★

aliance host over expectation person and kiked out me in 13 day remain to end should i get revard. i had contributed in that event

Kinda difficult to understand, but if you are asking what I think you are asking, nope unfortunately you will not get the rewards even though you participated.
  • Hey @Stallone07, as is mentioned in THIS article, you must remain in the Alliance until the Event has ended and Rewards have been distributed. If you choose to leave your Alliance or are Kicked before receiving the Rewards, you will no longer be eligible to claim them.

If you have any further questions or concerns about this topic, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.