**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Falcon lock on costs health

Is this normal? When falcon locks on, my health bar takes a small bump down. It's not much, but it's enough to see the bar move. Is this new or did I not notice it before?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    It’s not lock on, something else is happening in the fight. Where are you seeing this? What defenders? What are the nodes?
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    I've just been playing story content to 100% And it's happening on all nodes.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    That can’t be right. Do you have any videos of when it happened? Which fights specifically?
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’m gonna need to see some videos showing the nodes as well. Not that I don’t believe you but there’s gotta be something you’re missing
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    You’re taking blocked hits and not noticing it
    Malreck04 said:

Could also be something like crit failure from domino if it doesn’t trigger
  • Could you share the info requested in the forum bug report template? This can go a long way in helping us to replicate and look into things.
    Malreck04 said:

Tell me how I'm taking blocked hits by stunning an opponent, dashing back while they are stunned and letting Redwing lock on. and as soon as locked on, the health drops just a bit. The opponents weren't close to me. It was just dropping as soon as lock on happened.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Record and show us. It's that easy
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    You might be seeing adrenaline if you are using six star falcon. I used to see it out of the corner of my eye and took me a while to realize what was going on.

You might be seeing adrenaline if you are using six star falcon. I used to see it out of the corner of my eye and took me a while to realize what was going on.

It wasn't adrenaline. I hadn't taken any hits. It seems to be resolved now though but it did it that entire day
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Record your fights and show us. Otherwise, it's just in your head.
  • Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104

It wasn't adrenaline. I hadn't taken any hits. It seems to be resolved now though but it did it that entire day
    Right, but you said earlier that you would stun the opponent which means chip damage which means loss of health which means adrenaline for 6 stars. That’s why my thought was you take a small amount of damage from the parry and dash back and hold block and in that time the adrenaline drains the health lost. But we are all just guessing since we don’t have a lot to go on.

Could you share the info requested in the forum bug report template? This can go a long way in helping us to replicate and look into things.

Could you share the info requested in the forum bug report template? This can go a long way in helping us to replicate and look into things.

Yeah I understand the guessing but the health loss from block damage already took place before the 2 second timer to lock on. Unless it starts recurring I can't really show anyone because I don't record my fights.

Yeah I understand the guessing but the health loss from block damage already took place before the 2 second timer to lock on. Unless it starts recurring I can't really show anyone because I don't record my fights.
    who were the fights against? and if it stopped now and hasn't happened since the original occurrence, then sounds like it's no longer/never was a bug.