**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bishop stun lock cheese πŸ§€

Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 β˜…β˜…
I havent seen many people recommending this so i figured id make a post on it, Gambit can actually stun lock the eop bishop at any rarity/rank even as low as 3 star rank 1, i hope this can help someone get their objectives done
Here is me soloing with a 3 star gambit to prove it works with any version of him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrh7xg6kIF4&lc=UgwzyRJZx9hJW2Ahdjt4AaABAg

Comments

• Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pretty awesome. I'm done but thought I would give this a try for fun. Something is wrong with my gambit as sp1 1st hit will sometimes wiff and that is gambit gone.

• Options
    Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 β˜…β˜…

Pretty awesome. I'm done but thought I would give this a try for fun. Something is wrong with my gambit as sp1 1st hit will sometimes wiff and that is gambit gone.

That’s really strange.. it took me a long time to figure out the bests strategy for the stun lock, probably over an hour of attempts and that didn’t happen once
  • Options
    All good. It's a great idea. I tried 10 times as I was working out the slow down timing myself and lost at least 4 of them to the whiff. Rest were at the beginning as I was moving too fast and getting out of the timing of stun lock. More was interested in possible solutions for final week pending objectives but for me and my little sample a 40% chance to whiff and die isn't going to work.

Glad others have better results.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Have you max out stupefy in mastery?
  • Options
    Reference said:

Have you max out stupefy in mastery?
    Yes but I don't see why that would matter after my 5 hits then sp1 the 1st hit doesn't make contact. In that gif you can see completely missed bishop didn't say 0 damage for perfect block or anything just completely missed bishop. I have the source video for more clarity.
  • Options
    blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41 β˜…

That’s really strange.. it took me a long time to figure out the bests strategy for the stun lock, probably over an hour of attempts and that didn’t happen once

Any tips. I've only recently got gambit, so never knew of the possible stun lock.
    But trying against Bishop, I'm not getting enough power. Each sp1, heavy, combo, sp1 - my power does quite get as high until after about 5 I don't have enough for sp1.
    Im max in stupefy.