Whom should I ramp up to R5? All 5 star champs

Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Do give reasoning, if you would please. Also, I'm not at a stage to run advanced perks from the mastery perk tree. Additionally, none of them are awakened, sadly.

Whom should I ramp up to R5? All 5 star champs 7 votes

Black Widow Claire Voyant
71% 5 votes
Knull
14% 1 vote
Spidey Stealth Suit
14% 1 vote
Punisher 2099
0% 0 votes
Omega red
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    I'm currently at Act 5. Irdk what champs to play with. These are the best from my 5 star roster.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    she's the best unawakened out of those. triple immunity, nullify, and lots of damage, shouldn't be too hard of a choice
    edited July 2022

she's the best unawakened out of those. triple immunity, nullify, and lots of damage, shouldn't be too hard of a choice

I can say for sure she has master damaging abilities. But idk about knull, ppl have described him as a God tier champ
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I can say for sure she has master damaging abilities. But idk about knull, ppl have described him as a God tier champ
    he's a lot better with awakening. i think claire has more worth unawakened
    edited July 2022
    Alright then, kind sir/ma'am. I shall bear thee worthy advice

he's a lot better with awakening. i think claire has more worth unawakened
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Member Posts: 890 ★★★
    Claire 100%