Options

Kabam Jax appreciation post

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
People can have their opinions on this game as it is. Some people like how it is and some don't. Personally I am really enjoying it but that is not the point of this post. Over the last couple of weeks we have seen a lot of activity from Kabam Jax. Jax has spend a lot of time providing us with blessings on our crystal pulls or actual information on posts. Jax deserves a lot of praise for keeping the community informed even when it is bad news sometimes.

This is not to say the other Kabam members aren't also awesome. Regardless of once stance on the game we should keep in mind these are HUMANS (inferior due to lack of fishbowl but still) and they are putting a lot of effort into the game. I just wanted this post to specifically appreciate Kabam Jax for his great performance over the past couple of days/weeks.

So from me and hopefully others, Jax. I hope you have a good day and may you pull as many Mysterio's as your heart desires!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    jax is the cure we needed. i hope the team takes notice of his performance and tries to get his communication skills passed on into in game messages as well. need to have well thought out and informed messages going out in game the way forums gets informed daily. maybe investing into a more efficient form of mailing in game?
    but back to the main point, THE man jax is a great addition to the community, keep it up
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

the disagrees are from Mik.... xD ^^^

Why would I disagree? There's a reason I hired Jax, and he's freed us up to do so much more in terms of wider programs and communications. I could not be happier with how he's worked out so far!
    issa joke lightening the mood for the disagre'ers, great choice of hire. hope my other message about in game messages was taken seriously and into consideration as well tho
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    best mod ever. literally the only question jax hasn't answered is when gauntlet is coming back. if his next post isn’t responding to me saying “We have plans to re-introduce it in our next update for August!” I’ll be very disappointed
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Minus the control and lag issues, the game is in a better state now. Having Jax around is a sigh of confidence that there is still investment in the game. Can't wait for the next big thing (Galactus).
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    i wanted to do a post for Jax but you said it better than i could have! This guy is already a gem in this community, always making himself useful for players, looking for transparency and for that, he must be protected at all costs!
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    So they promoted someone who wasn’t doing a good job and found a better replacement. I see how that works. But it’s working! Lol
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Communication on the forum does seem really great at the moment.

I feel like we can ask questions and it’s quite likely to get answers. I really hope this keeps up!

Is that Brian ?
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    Jax has been a much needed breathe of fresh air for the community. He has never said anything rude, condescending or unhelpful. Even if it’s news we don’t like, he is telling us.

Cheers Jax and I hope you get a bonus or a much needed raise for the HUGE impact you’ve made in less than a month. And kudos to Miike for a great hire!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,700 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Communication on the forum does seem really great at the moment.

I feel like we can ask questions and it’s quite likely to get answers. I really hope this keeps up!

Is that Brian ?
    All I did was show him my July 4 in-app purchase receipts.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Agree, the communication has been much better since Jax joined. He’s going a great job
This discussion has been closed.