**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mole man still good

CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
For me mole man still good, if you don't agree with me, i don't care, everybody had their own opinion and i respect you if you think mole man fixed not good for you guys and rank down him

I also will rank down him, but will rank up him back when level up event show up

Tq

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    for many players it’s not about whether he’s good or not, he’s still a perfectly useable champion, but for many including myself his purpose in peoples rosters was a high damage evade counter. i have many “good” champions, but whether i want a champion ranked up or not is not just depending on how good they are, but also what they can do for my account. as is right now, due to the removal of the ability to have both an evade counter and high damage, i simply don’t need him, and therefore it would make sense to rank him down to use the resources where i do need them
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    He now does one or the other so depending on the roster he is still useful just not as much as before. I ranked him down like OP with the intention of bringing him back up next level event and will still use him but most likely as an evade counter only.