**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Getting wrecked by red cyclops on AQ map 6. Seriously

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
This is very embarrassing to admit. I have taken down the mini boss and final boss this week in map 6 in one shot, but switched to path 3 and am getting wrecked by red cyclops. I tried evading him and succeeded the first 2 of his special 2’s, but then failed and lost all 100 percent of my health from the hit

I block his special and it takes 1/4 to 1/3 of my health each time. He is the only defender giving me problems.

Any advice other than trying to time my evade better? What champ makes mincemeat out of him without too much skill involved? I don’t want to have to think too much that early in a Quest.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    What are the nodes? Doom could be a good option…

It’s hard to explain how to dex his specials, you just have to dex his sp1 what feels like really early
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    IcePick said:

What champ makes mincemeat out of him without too much skill involved? I don’t want to have to think too much that early in a Quest.

Vision?, but takes a longer time.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    IcePick said:

This is very embarrassing to admit. I have taken down the mini boss and final boss this week in map 6 in one shot, but switched to path 3 and am getting wrecked by red cyclops. I tried evading him and succeeded the first 2 of his special 2’s, but then failed and lost all 100 percent of my health from the hit

I block his special and it takes 1/4 to 1/3 of my health each time. He is the only defender giving me problems.

Any advice other than trying to time my evade better? What champ makes mincemeat out of him without too much skill involved? I don’t want to have to think too much that early in a Quest.

For his sp2, it has 3 physical hits (punch pause punch pause kick pause) followed by the beam.

You start your dex a split second after his kick, or you can follow the timing interval of pauses between the 3 physical hits and swipe back after the pause following the kick.