**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battleground (what the hell happened here)??

KanoooKanooo Posts: 106
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Can someone enlighten me what the hell happened here?

Was I just whacked by a cheater?

I didn’t get KOed in the first match . I had some health left and I also took the AI’s health down more than half.

The screen went black after the fight and viola- it showed I was knocked out and AI was full health.

Started getting suspicious so I started screen recording .(unfortunately I cannot upload video here - just the pic screenshot)

And yeah, my second fight counted down but I could never get to the fight screen. Wtf?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a bug.
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Kanooo said:

I didn’t get KOed in the first match . I had some health left and I also took the AI’s health down more than half.

The screen went black after the fight and viola- it showed I was knocked out and AI was full health.

Started getting suspicious so I started screen recording .(unfortunately I cannot upload video here - just the pic screenshot)

And yeah, my second fight counted down but I could never get to the fight screen. Wtf?

That has happened to me too a number of times. We can only wait on Kabam to figure out the cause and fix the issue.

I'm not sure how SirGames can be this conclusive of the cause being server lag and only server lag though.
  • Options
    KanoooKanooo Posts: 106
    Happened again today.

This time I won the first match.

He won the second in 23s (ok, maybe possible).

Then the countdown stick thing happened in 3rd round. I closed the app (as my alliance member suggested). And rejoined the fight.

I did Ko my AI but the guy still won by 15s. Wtf? 15s? Hit Monkey vs Hit Monkey (is it really possible?). I know his crit is very good , but still …
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    I've had a fight ended in about 15 seconds using hitmonkey myself and I think 13 was my best with AA so yes, definitely possible
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

Kanooo said:

I'm not sure how SirGames can be this conclusive of the cause being server lag and only server lag though.
    Hey,
    Im was being honest with what i think it is.
    I'm optimistic that the issues will be resolved.
    At the same time I'm pessimistic that the issues will stay there and I'll just move along with them.
    I can guarantee you that it's not the player cheating as OP started this thread with.

My complaining about known issues wont change how they handle the things.
    My internet is fine and this happened few times.
    Kabam is aware of this particular case.
    Btw I'm in top500 going for top 1k, So things like this do effect my standings too.
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★

Kanooo said:

Hey,
    Im was being honest with what i think it is.
    I'm optimistic that the issues will be resolved.
    At the same time I'm pessimistic that the issues will stay there and I'll just move along with them.
    I can guarantee you that it's not the player cheating as OP started this thread with.

My complaining about known issues wont change how they handle the things.
    My internet is fine and this happened few times.
    Kabam is aware of this particular case.
    Btw I'm in top500 going for top 1k, So things like this do effect my standings too.
    No worries. I was also wondering if/how you had more insight into the cause at the time.