**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bounty Missions

RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
So after 24+ hours of the new event these Bounty Missions have me worried. It seems that the only event that'll give enough Valor to trigger one is exploiting Heroic or Master mode and sometimes those don't even trigger it. My questions is how are we going to trigger a mission once everyone in my alliance has finished the monthly quest?

IMO, you should save yourself the headache from pissed off players and either just make it on a 6 hour timer or greatly increase the chance to trigger a Mission.

Comments

• chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Especially being in an alliance with international players like mine, they trigger at odd times and a lot of my alliance mates are missing it.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I get why they made Bounty Missions (it's a good test going forward of how all this interacts with alliances), but sometimes I think alliances are just something the players put up with to progress in this game.

I'm not so sure how "positive" the alliance experience really is.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Also, with the initiator getting 5* shards, it's a let down when you pop your rewards only to not trigger a mission.
  • how did u get thsoe bars around u
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Wow, random thread resurrection for $400 Alex.

The bars are a step in the progressive discipline for breaking forum rules.

Another!
  • Rogue42 wrote: »

Another!

Why Is There Bars
  • Rogue42 wrote: »

Oh Ok