**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Cavalier Ready?

BluekirbsBluekirbs Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
What/who should I focus on to help become cav? Tried variant 5, but still found myself stuck on the first quest. After a few tries, got fairly far into 6.1.1, though I'm not sure if I al ready. I want to get my Red Mags at least to rank 4, but should that be my priority? I recently pulled Torch and heard he can be quite useful, and CGR is said to be useful in areas of act 6 too. Getting BWCV to R5 was something I also thought about, as it would help with variant 5 and act 6. I also have none of the more advanced masteries that take carbonadium cores, so perhaps I should focus on my masteries. I just have many choices but not sure what direction to go in. Maybe I shouldn’t even focus on act 6 at all. Any tips / feedback would be nice. My 2 6* champs are Jubilee and Cable, if that means anything.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    100% ready to get cav, take up that Herc and Mags and you can just bully so many fights. Good luck my friend
  • Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    edited July 2022
    You're on the right track. Claire, herc, Cgr, mags, moleman and torch. Basically you need to focus on immunities as well. Get them to rank 4 at least and cav should be a bit easier. Also, work on your masteries if you haven't yet.