**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

THE DESTROYER IS HERE! πŸ˜ƒ

CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…
edited July 2022 in General Discussion

Β«1

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,018 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He must have an Herald of Galactus pre fight abillity god pls!!! Also I hope he will be at least top 10 of best champs in the game
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Overseer is Jr version of Maestro.. he is pretty good if you can get higher sig level..
    Galan is Jr version of Galactus.. size is questionable.. XL maybe and sp3 is he becomes ginormous and devours the opponents essence..
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Also give predictions about Quicksilver synergies and fight mechanics since he will be the games first speedster making this a really cool month for the game. I think it has the potential to be the best month yet!

Bugs galore
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Galan special is more bugs and miss commands, dex parry block fail and player champion just takes combo and dies in 10 hits..
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Please, don't be a Silver Surfer. I'm really anxious. :'(

surfer isn’t that bad, I’d rather surfer level than say air walker
    Yea, ain't that bad. But we don't want someone like Galactus' young self to be just "ain't that bad" like Silver Surfer. I'm really hoping for an Apoc or Knull level champ.
  • Options
    Wow these same jokes about bugs are HILARIOUS! πŸ˜ƒ
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    THE FOREHEAD!!!!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Probably as large as nimrod

Nimrod is tiny 😠 he needs to be sentinel sized! I remember people were making concept art of nimrod being swung around like a child πŸ˜‚
    Not really. In comics and cartoons, nimrod wasn't much bigger than your average mutant.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    August is my birthday month and Quicksilver was one of my favorites when I was growing up, so had planned to buy the early access bundle given the new guaranteed 5* as a birthday present to myself. Now I need to think about which one I buy…
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Please, don't be a Silver Surfer. I'm really anxious. :'(

surfer isn’t that bad, I’d rather surfer level than say air walker
    Yea, ain't that bad. But we don't want someone like Galactus' young self to be just "ain't that bad" like Silver Surfer. I'm really hoping for an Apoc or Knull level champ.

August is my birthday month and Quicksilver was one of my favorites when I was growing up, so had planned to buy the early access bundle given the new guaranteed 5* as a birthday present to myself. Now I need to think about which one I buy…

Take Galan, just think that he can run just as fast as Quicksilver.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I laughed out loud
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Nimrod is tiny 😠 he needs to be sentinel sized! I remember people were making concept art of nimrod being swung around like a child πŸ˜‚
    Not really. In comics and cartoons, nimrod wasn't much bigger than your average mutant.
    I was kidding he’s like 10 feet tall but Galan is at least double that so I hope they make it work. Maybe they could have the screen work where regardless of the character there’s an equal height difference
  • Options

AWESOME! Happy birthday, you won’t have your answer until the dev diaries come out. This could go a lot of different ways. If you use Magneto and Scarlet Witch a lot you might want to look out for synergies. Otherwise Galan might help out SS, CGR, and maybe even someone like Doom or captain marvel!
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm obviously excited :trollface:
  • Options

Also give predictions about Quicksilver synergies and fight mechanics since he will be the games first speedster making this a really cool month for the game. I think it has the potential to be the best month yet!

Disappointing and a slap in the communities face
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2022

I'm hoping that he has anti evade built into his based kit. It won't make sense to have all those spidey's evading him.
  • Options

Disappointing and a slap in the communities face
    That’s how I’ve felt watching these buffs the last few months (or is it too soon?) 🀨
  • Options

I'm hoping that he has anti evade built into his based kit. It won't make sense to have all those spidey's evading him.
    His potential fascinates me so much I think he should be like a utility Aegon, becoming more tricky as he speeds up and hitting harder as well. A comic accurate quicksilver should have slow, roots immune, debuff shrug off, evade, burst damage, slowed down special attacks (maybe even for defense as well like with Kang) and maybe a phase mechanic (I would be happy with like an unstoppable heavy). It’s gonna be hilarious if they Betsy Braddock this and just give him the most Joe Blow basic B**** mechanics possible
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 β˜…β˜…
    0casual0 said:

I thought it's going to be a post about Drax. Disappointed...

Nope, still invisible