**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chat Not Working

Em645Em645 Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello, all forms of in-game chat haven’t been working for me for almost 2 days now. I submitted a request from Kabam support yesterday to try and get this issue solved but have yet to receive any response. I assume this is a bug as I find it silly to believe that I would be chat banned without being given any reason as to why or even if I am at all. I would like to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. Can someone please help me? Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Hi @Em645
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.
    The team works as quickly as possible to look into reported issues and respond with a solution or next steps.
    Some issues may take more time to investigate than others, but the team will work to resolve it as soon as possible. If you have any new information related to the original report, replying to the original email is the fastest way to make sure the team has the new info at hand for their investigation.
This discussion has been closed.