**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Thronebreaker Daily Offers

Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
Wowwwww, these seem like some of the best value to get yourself to paragon if you need to. T6B and T3A frags in the daily offers as well as accruing a new currency that nets you 10% of both catalysts. Very enticing daily offer along with the nexus cavs and T5CC frag selectors.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2022
    BRUH IF YOURE THRONEBREAKER YOU CAN GET ALL 3 TIERS
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★

My boy BG crying rn. When he sees the sig stone availability he might implode

Nah he won’t since prestige doesn’t matter to him anymore
  • Options
    oomungaoomunga Posts: 3

• Options
    KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    To be honest it’s long overdue. Really good tune up. I get the F2P brigade will be upset by the changes but this is a business and if people want to support the business by paying to advance further/quicker and in turn keep the game F2P for the others that should be seen as a positive.
  • Options
    xNig said:

The whale milk is flowing by the bucketful!

On a serious note though, for spenders, those offers are insanely good. That’s 1 T3A/T6B a month for $5 a day…

The deal was need to getting a buff but like 100 dollars a mouth is a bit much if u ask me
  • Options
    Kappa2g said:

Absoultely demolishes f2p players hope and dreams to be relevant in the endgame ladder in any shape or form.

The value/generosity in these offers will be seen in a different light when the requirements for the next progression title will be revealed (cough... 5 R56*s... cough)

It mostly be 5 r5 yea
  • Options
    Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
    I wonder how often the stamp card refreshes.

It can’t be weekly can it?

Getting 80 6* sigs a month would nutty
  • Options
    Kappa2g said:

Absoultely demolishes f2p players hope and dreams to be relevant in the endgame ladder in any shape or form.

The value/generosity in these offers will be seen in a different light when the requirements for the next progression title will be revealed (cough... 5 R56*s... cough)

I mean, I didn’t think there was any hope of FTP players to be crushed in the first place. Spenders at the tippity top have been getting large bonuses for a while. Even someone like BG was being allowed to stay in 4Loki even though he should’ve been kicked a while ago due to his severely lacking prestige. This doesn’t mean FTP players can’t have fun progressing at their own pace
  • Options

It’s weekly 💀
  • Options
    It weekly. So 80 sig or r4 mat or shard hard to choose unless u still catch op one prestige
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I m not f2p, but a casual spender. I would prefer these offers to be one week/month, even if I could buy them daily.
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

I m not f2p, but a casual spender. I would prefer these offers to be one week/month, even if I could buy them daily.

I’m like them how there done it u as your perfect said it doesn’t hav to buy them
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    These are actually really good deals. Wow.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

It is weekly.

If you compare to July 4th/Cyber weekend it's still expensive on the face of it (everything there was probably $50 last month total). If you but this every day as a paragon, added up it's $140 for 80 6* stones, 60K 6* shards, 1 t3a, 4/5 of a t6b from 4 weeks of stamps.

Plus the actual daily crystals and shards will add up too over 28 days:

1. 500 6* shards x 24 + 1000 x 4 (Sundays) = 16,000 shards
    2. 900 t3a x 28 = 25,200 k t3a shards
    3. 1140 x 28 = 31,920k t6b shards
    4. 10% t5cc selector x24 = 2.4 t5cc (none on sundays)
    5. 32 nexus cavs total (extra 4 from sundays)
    6. 4 x level 3 (60%) revives (sundays)

All looks like better value than buying up the monthly cards and preview bundles (which can cost from $0-50 for the daily card + $50-200 for all bundles). But if you can't resist the preview bundles and paragon/TB monthly cards (which will probably also improve) it will mean possibly doubling your spending to "keep up".
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

I noticed it says “increased chance for a 6* champ” for the Thronebreaker daily but the drop rate stills states 1.5% just like the Cavalier daily crystal.

I'm betting that is an error - we've seen this several times with new crystals and/or offers before. Hopefully lol. Maybe a mod can clarify.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Capitalism, baby. Kabam is a business. I am a consumer. This provides me value and it provides Kabam revenue. Everything seems to be working here.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I believe the drop rate on the nexus was always 1.5%
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    I think the cav offer is even more broken. Much quicker access to t5cc and then TB.