**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

how many mod accounts will be removed from the battlegrounds leaderboards in the current top 2500?

DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
Does anyone have any idea of how many mod accounts will be removed from the top 2500 in the battlegrounds leaderboards?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    We likely will not know until it happens.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I guarantee it will be between 0 and 2,500.
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★

Djmags said:

Does anyone have any idea of how many mod accounts will be removed from the top 2500 in the battlegrounds leaderboards?

Definitely more than 1.

I guarantee it will be between 0 and 2,500.

We are narrowing the numbers down. Soon we will get the answer.
  • Options
    30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    There’s like 300+ modded accounts in top 2500. Hope they’ll filter them out prior to release of rank rewards
  • Options
    30ish said:

There’s like 300+ modded accounts in top 2500. Hope they’ll filter them out prior to release of rank rewards

whats your source on these lol
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I think if you’re trying to get into the top 2,500, then you better get close to 2,700 and even closer if you can. Same with 1,000, you’ve gotta get to about 1,100 or so. Anything further away you’re really risking it.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    A previous statement from Jax said that they’d made a first pass (based on reports) and removed about 100 modders, but that the removal wasn’t reflected on the player end. No idea where those modders were on the leaderboard, but I think that top 2400 is a safe assumption. If so, then you can somewhat confidently assume that you’ll move up at least 100 places in the final calculation.