**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

stuck on 6.2, chance to be tb?

Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I already completed 6.1 but I'm not sure if I can complete all of act 6 with the least amount of units. Here's my 5 and 6 star roster

Any rank up suggestions?
Any awaken or sig level increases suggestion?
Fastest way to r3 my SS?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I already completed 6.1 but I'm not sure if I can complete all of act 6 with the least amount of units. Here's my 5 and 6 star roster

Any rank up suggestions?
    Fastest way to r3 my SS?

I'm working on Act 6 Chapter 2 as well, make sure to be good at parry, heavy, sp3 in dealing with the global node of life cycle. Just an FYI which others have let me know about.
  • Options
    SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
    Invest in willpower and take up kingpin. Dude carried me through 100% act 6 and 7, great investment
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    Take it one step at a time. First rank up Red Magneto to deal with Sentinel and Ultron in Act 6.1.2 and Sentinel again in Act 6.1.6. Next you need to think about a poison immune to tackle 6.1.5 Crossbones.
  • Options
    DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197

Any rank up suggestions?
    Fastest way to r3 my SS?

I'm working on Act 6 Chapter 2 as well, make sure to be good at parry, heavy, sp3 in dealing with the global node of life cycle. Just an FYI which others have let me know about.
    This is info I've been asking about and waiting for for a long time! After many tries I still have not been able to get past life cycle
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Rank up she-hulk for the champion boss.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★

Take it one step at a time. First rank up Red Magneto to deal with Sentinel and Ultron in Act 6.1.2 and Sentinel again in Act 6.1.6. Next you need to think about a poison immune to tackle 6.1.5 Crossbones.

I believe he finished act 6.1 already

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Rank up she-hulk for the champion boss.

I would recommend Hood or Sorcerer Supreme for that fight. Both have good means of preventing unstoppable, mitigating his furies, and surviving.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★

I believe he finished act 6.1 already

I must be sleeping. :(

• Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Any rank up suggestions?
    Fastest way to r3 my SS?

This is info I've been asking about and waiting for for a long time! After many tries I still have not been able to get past life cycle
    There is some videos on YouTube, but honestly the best way is try it, I know it cost energy, but using some trial rounds to get better will help. Check out MCOC NOOB, videos are helpful and gives some good team suggestions.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Bring up Tigra for the 6.2 Champion boss. You’re gonna have an easy time using her against him.

However, after getting the Champion down in 6.2, I’d suggest you take some time to explore 6.1/2 first before moving to 6.3. It’ll give you some time to get familiar with defenders and nodes before they start piling on you too quickly.