Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Mutant Nexus Crystals missing from Special Deals [merged threads] RESOLVED

Comments

• Options
    DrDiddyDrDiddy Posts: 1
    Ditto for me
  • Options
    SlayneSlayne Posts: 2
    I am having the same issue. Really hoping this is not take a long time to correct. But with kabam's track record I'm not holding my breath on a speedy resolution.
  • Options
    ERockHDERockHD Posts: 54
    Same for me
  • Options
    AnhMckinseyAnhMckinsey Posts: 1
    same for me. I did not receive 02 crystals (Thronebreaker and Cavalier).
  • Options
    EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    Same with me, no crystal, but everything else showed up. Hope this gets fixed and we don't lose out on what we paid for.
  • Options
    Hi I have purchased the mutant cav and thronebraker daily special but have not reseived my crystals
  • Options
    Replix2uReplix2u Posts: 3
    Same here, purchased cav and thronebreaker and no Crystals received... Lets hope that kabam will solve this asap
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 68
    @Kabam Miike same here. Anything on this?
  • Options
    durant88durant88 Posts: 6
    I brought the thronebraker and Cavalier daily crystal bundles and got everything apart from the crystals?? Any ideas when we will be getting them?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    It appears a lot of the threads are being moved to the Bugs section.

Ideally, you’d like the game to take the faulty item down until fixed, but in lieu of that a top of forums banner would be a good alternative to advise people who purchase it that something’s wrong (or to advise people not to purchase it until it’s fixed).

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Same, just bought Thronebreaker and missing mutant nexus
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Same here -.-

Just submitted ticket.
  • Options
    TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    -Signed. Don't worry though guys. Kabam is usually pretty quick to fix these things and send out the compensation crystal whenever real money is involved. Just came here to see if I was the only one :)
  • Options
    Kazooie71Kazooie71 Posts: 11
    durant88 said:

I brought the thronebraker and Cavalier daily crystal bundles and got everything apart from the crystals?? Any ideas when we will be getting them?

In „the near future“ ….🙈

• Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Same. I purchased them, but no crystals.
  • Options
    Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Posts: 54
    Wrong drop rate yesterday, no crystal today...
  • Options
    007ENT007ENT Posts: 13
    Same. Bought Cavalier and Thronebreaker daily specials, received resources but no mutant nexus crystals.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Same.
  • Options
    AEQAEQ Posts: 0
    I purchased thronebreaker daily special but didn’t receive mutant nexus crystal
  • Options
    JoyBoyJoyBoy Posts: 3
    Same issue I thought I was the only one
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Zaza2nayZaza2nay Posts: 1
    I bought todays daily crystal and recived everything but the crystal. I only purchased the TB one.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Same same same.
  • Options
    Dboy_03Dboy_03 Posts: 9
    I purchased the thronebreaker daily crystal (Mutants) this morning. But noticed I didn't receive my nexus crystal. Is this happening to everyone
  • Options
    catman82catman82 Posts: 8
    Same here too.i didn't receive my nexus crystal mutant.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 139
    Same, I got the T5CC selector so I know the purchase registered. Restarted the game and it's still not showing up.
  • Options
    Gijs008Gijs008 Posts: 1
    Same problem. Payment got through, received the t5cc selector but no crystal. Both the TB and Cav daily specials have Crystals missing in their image and showing a line of code only.