**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nexus crystal not appearing after purchase

I purchase two of the 4.99$ daily specials today which included a mutant nexus crystal, after my purchase was successful I selected my catalyst fragments from the selector which was also included, however when I proceeded to open my nexus crystals from the crystal vault, it’s nowhere to be found. Any idea what’s going on?

Comments

• Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    I still haven’t gotten mine so I’m curious what’s going on. Others said it’s been resolved for them but then where’s mine??
  • Options
    Username8923Username8923 Posts: 44
    I’m missing purchased crystals as well. This morning I bought the Thronebreaker and Cavalier offers, but only got 2 of the 4 crystals
  • Options
    Undead_10Undead_10 Posts: 9
    Got the thronebreaker and the Cavalier daily deals today got the 2 Nexus selectors for Thronebreaker but not the 2 for cavalier
  • Options
    I purchased the grandmaster crystal and the cavalier crystal. I’m able to use the stamps for the grandmaster in the store, but the cavalier selector does not appear in the store
  • Options
    MigAceMigAce Posts: 38
    Undead_10 said:

Got the thronebreaker and the Cavalier daily deals today got the 2 Nexus selectors for Thronebreaker but not the 2 for cavalier

You purchased thronebreaker and cavalier deal. Each come with one cavalier crystal. There is no such thing as thronebreaker nexus.