**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is the minimum aw only 2 this season for season rewards?

Mcoc_Play3rMcoc_Play3r Posts: 38
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
I received a message on 7/22/2022 from Kabam stating the 5 minimum aw to get rewards is down to 2. Is this true? Any mods can confirm this?

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    This is definitely an old message and is not correct. I'm not sure why you would have gotten it just now, but I will report this to the team.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 274 ★★★
    Must have logged into an old account where the old message was just opened a few days ago. Maybe going forward kabam can include the aw season in these types of emails.
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270

Must have logged into an old account where the old message was just opened a few days ago. Maybe going forward kabam can include the aw season in these types of emails.

Good idea. Will add that feedback as well!
  • Options

I would think so too but Ive been playing and didn’t receive anything until that date. At the time I didnt have an ally so I thought Kabam is telling me to quickly get into one.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,284 Guardian

I would think so too but Ive been playing and didn’t receive anything until that date. At the time I didnt have an ally so I thought Kabam is telling me to quickly get into one.
    Were you trying to join Alpha Omega alliance (Texas, Wolfi, or Immortal72 leaders) ?
    They also said up here that someone sent them similar pic of mail couple days ago, and was asking to join since only 2 wars supposedly needed.

Although does maybe help @Kabam Miike figure this out (that same December message has popped up out of nowhere several times in last 6 months).
    MAYBE has to do with person getting message NOT currently being in an alliance ? (or not being in one back in December, and recently got back into an ally) ???
  • Options

Were you trying to join Alpha Omega alliance (Texas, Wolfi, or Immortal72 leaders) ?
    They also said up here that someone sent them similar pic of mail couple days ago, and was asking to join since only 2 wars supposedly needed.

Although does maybe help @Kabam Miike figure this out (that same December message has popped up out of nowhere several times in last 6 months).
    MAYBE has to do with person getting message NOT currently being in an alliance ? (or not being in one back in December, and recently got back into an ally) ???

Yea, it could be because i didnt have an alliance at the time and maybe it triggered a code to send me the message. Anyways, kindda bummed out since I actually joined one and contributed… coulda just stay put until next season.