**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Test of Valor is not triggering at all !

KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
It has been almost half a day since the last time my alliance triggered a Test of Valor event despite that a lot is completing heroic and also getting arena milestones ...
I said I should master chapter 3 heroic as this is a really large amount of Valor and after using many energy refills guess what ? No event triggered as well. Is that normal as almost half a million Valor is the second largest amount we can get per time (first is exploring master chapter 3) so this must be an issue...

s12sut722cz9.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Anyone having the same issue or it's always triggering and just my alliance facing that? Help please as another one finished Heroic and nothing triggered as well :neutral:
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I haven't seen it trigger yet at all.
  • Options
    JJGJJG Posts: 145
    KarimRagab wrote: »
    Anyone having the same issue or it's always triggering and just my alliance facing that? Help please as another one finished Heroic and nothing triggered as well :neutral:

Hasnt triggered in my Alliance either
  • Options
    OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    We are also not impacted by that...
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Got the first one today from the only other regular player in my alliance.

• Options
    My Alliance got two right off the bat as soon as the quests started but then we missed them due to the servers down, and since then we haven't gotten one despite two of our guys competing heroic 100%
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    My alliance is on its 4th one so I guess just bad luck for y'all
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This is a perfect example of a decent idea in theory but one that is terrible in practice.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike is there like a cool down time or something after one Test of Valor ends?
    And if you could explain please why can't a large amount like that trigger it that will be great.
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    My very active alliance has triggered 6 now. Interestingly it has been triggered 3 times by one player and he isn't even the valor leader for the alliance.

My second account which is in a non-active alliance with 9 players has had 0 tests of valor
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yup we are about 18hrs with triggering one. And I’ve 100% masters as well hit all milestones in feature arena. Just me, not including what others have done.

System is broken.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Why does my phone say a new TOV has started when there's nothing friggin there?? Checo 15 min later. Still nothing. What gives??
  • Options
    I didn't even know that there was phone notifications!
  • Options
    We triggered couple events after the post but some of them was just from claiming a Vanquishing blow milestone which has a low amount of Valor already but it triggered it which was weird ...
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I keep getting the tests of valor 'go to fight' splash screen, but have yet to see the event anywhere to play.