**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP points thronebreaker

HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Posts: 133
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have 11 points. I havent dont one special quest against warlock cos i dont have proper champ against him so i just used a tech and got completion too. If i skip this extra special ”combat style” one but for the next two EOP is it possible to do 2 points and 3 points to reach 16points?

I hope that makes sense lol
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I currently have 11 points. I havent dont one special quest against warlock cos i dont have proper champ against him so i just used a tech and got completion too. If i skip this extra special ”combat style” one but for the next two EOP is it possible to do 2 points and 3 points to reach 16points?

There’s only one EoP left in this cycle, it’s the 4 fights in a row, but yes you can get 16 points total (the 5 you need) IF you complete all the objectives.
  • Options
    HasibullahfidaHasibullahfida Posts: 133
    ItsDamien said:

There’s only one EoP left in this cycle, it’s the 4 fights in a row, but yes you can get 16 points total (the 5 you need) IF you complete all the objectives.
    What do you mean in this cycle? Wouldnt there be a new champ in the next EOP which will have 3 points total to obtain and the one after that? So total 6
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

What do you mean in this cycle? Wouldnt there be a new champ in the next EOP which will have 3 points total to obtain and the one after that? So total 6
    No next week is the last
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

So EoP only has 4 champs each time. Last time it was Crossbones, Ikaris, Blade and Dormammu. On the 5th week you had to fight all 4 in a row with a team of 3 to get 5 points max.

We’ve had Herc, Overseer, Bishop, and now Warlock. Next week we’ll have to fight all 4 in a row for a maximum of 5 points, depending on the objectives.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

So EoP only has 4 champs each time. Last time it was Crossbones, Ikaris, Blade and Dormammu. On the 5th week you had to fight all 4 in a row with a team of 3 to get 5 points max.

We’ve had Herc, Overseer, Bishop, and now Warlock. Next week we’ll have to fight all 4 in a row for a maximum of 5 points, depending on the objectives.
    This