**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's an August Double Whammy! "Galan Goes to the Battlerealm" AND "Legends Celebration"

Event TL;DR

Complete weekly side quests and objectives in Galan Goes to the Battlerealm to earn rewards, including Gatekeeper Crystals and shards! AND, celebrate the first Summoners to defeat the Realm of Legends, Labyrinth of Legends and Abyss of Legends with special gifts, offers and a trade-in store!

Galan Goes to the Battlerealm

Starts: August 3, 2022

End: September 7, 2022

Carina has enlisted Deadpool to give Galan a tour of The Battlerealm. Hijinks ensue. Each quest offers 1x open path and 4x Champion gated paths (Champions needed can be gained from a special calendar and from Meta Crystals). Quest rewards can be found on-path as well as in completion and exploration rewards.

Format

• 5 weekly Side-Quests with 4 Champion-gated paths and 1 open path
  • 1 energy per step
  • Gatekeeper Calendar with 2-star champs required to fully explore Side-Quests
  • 4 Difficulties
  • Collect Gatekeeper Crystal Shards for completing Galan Wonderland Solo Events
  • Complete Who Keeps the Gatekeepers Solo Objectives for TB+

Gatekeeper 35-Day Login Calendar

Start: August 4th, 2022 @ 5:00 PM PT
End: September 8th, 2022 @ 5:00 PM PT

Solo Events

Events will begin and finish at 10:00 AM PT.

Full Quest Completion and Exploration Rewards

TB+ Solo Objectives

Gatekeeper Crystals

Pop open Grandmaster or Cavalier Gatekeeper Crystals for a chance to claim any of the following champions!

Also coming in August…

Legends Celebration 7-Day Login Calendar

Starts: 08/23/2022 @ 5:00 PM PT

End: 08/30/2022 @ 5:00 PM PT

7H Login Crystal

Start Date: 08/22/2022 @ 3:00 AM PT

End Date: 08/29/2022 @ 10:00 AM PT

Open your 7-Hour Login Crystal for a chance at:

• 4-Star Hero Crystal Shards
  • 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards
  • Legendary Crystal Shards
  • Tier 4 Basic or Class Catalyst
  • Tier 4 Basic or Class Catalyst Fragments
  • Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
  • Energy Refill
  • Units
  • Boosts
  • Potions
  • Revies

Trade In Store

Starts: 08/22/2022 @ 10 AM PT

End: 08/29/2022 @ 10 AM PT

Also Returning to the Contest…

Running August 22nd, 10AM PT to August 29th, 10AM PT

• 4, 5 and 6-Star Arenas! (With up to 10,000 6-Star Shard rewards)
  • Halls of Healing, Halls of Fortune & Halls of Glory, rotating daily!

Comments

• ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 400 ★★★
    About tb objectives,along with the 4 champs can we bring a 5th champ or is it only strictly those 4
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Do we have to do the TB objectives with only those 4 champs on the team or can we bring any champ but have to have at least one of the 4 champs on the team?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Another event quest where we gotta wait a week to get the rewards. I'm personally not a fan of having to play the entire month in order to get everything.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Eh. Excited for the new 2* champs, and Galán/Quicksilver, but the rest just seems okay. Not blown away, but there is at least a lot available and some decent rewards.

Also, for those who forgot, this trade in store is pretty normal. The one with the spicier deals came around December. Don’t riot without cause.

Edit: maybe I missed it, but are the event Cav/gm crystals going to cost 2,000 shards each?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

No awakening gems in trade in store this year?

They've effectively neutered everyone's usage of awakening gems with the trade-in store last time. Then they don't even bring it back in a prime opportunity.
    They didn't do anything. There was a trade-in. That's about it. No one guaranteed it would come back, and no one certainly told people to sit on their Gems. That was a choice.
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    For me, any gold helps. I got plenty of energy refills anyways
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

No awakening gems in trade in store this year?

They've effectively neutered everyone's usage of awakening gems with the trade-in store last time. Then they don't even bring it back in a prime opportunity.
    They didn't do anything. There was a trade-in. That's about it. No one guaranteed it would come back, and no one certainly told people to sit on their Gems. That was a choice.
    You're crazy if you're still using 5* gems after the trade in store. I currently have over a 2 dozen 4* gem crystals and over a dozen 5* gems that I can't use because of the possibility of a trade in store. It might not have affected you, but it neutered me and it's easy to see why, unless you're wearing Kabam colored glasses...
    I'm not crazy at all. I just didn't assume anything and kept playing as usual.
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    Very Nice! GOOOLD GOOOLD GOOOLD
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    new 2*s to help expand my collection and boost my champion total, yes please.

• WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    this month is looking pretty good for me and I do not have scropion so I am excited to get him