**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Will there be any compensation for the Alliance War season?

I think we all have been affected by the huge mess up in the scoring system that was modified by kabam during mid-season. With that being said will players receive a compensation for this mess up on kabams end. Or will they act like nothing happen and try to say it was a mishap? We have yet to hear anything concrete about the situation other than "sorry but everyone was affected" and "we will closely monitor the situation" What are other peoples thoughts on this topic?

Comments

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 510 ★★★
    My ally is 10-0 and still struggling to move up even slightly in g2 ranking. Kabamm to my knowledge hasnt said much on the matter even with the many threads on the topic
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Oh no 🙈 you said the “C” word.
  • Options
    BertieditchBertieditch Posts: 10
    I believe they said they wouldn’t do anything until after the end of this season, we’ve so far had 10 wins in a row with barely a couple of points progression In the rankings , it makes me wonder why I bother with it, just to maintain our position? Pfff
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,193 ★★★★★
    Maybe they can compensate the difference from the next bracket. So if you are in gold 2, they’ll compensate the difference against gold 1. They did that before, like 2 seasons ago.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 842 ★★★
    Why always compensation?
  • Options
    Kingmaker00Kingmaker00 Posts: 23

Why always compensation?

Sounds like you weren’t affect by what happened during the season. A lot of people spend resources into the champs for them to be defenders. Kabam admitted it was there fault for the scoring being changed. They had the option to cancel the season but they didn’t. So that’s clear that didn’t care enough to take action for the player base that does play the game mode.
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87

Why always compensation?

If not, then what would you propose?

My alliance won 10 out of 12 wars this season and made no progress in the rankings. We started rank 900 or so in Gold 3 and finished around 850 in Gold 3. After spending a lot of time and resources by all of us on the season, tell me why we shouldn't be upset about being unable to progress to Gold 2 or even just higher tier maps?
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    My ally just lost war but we moved from 2200+ place to 1888 LOL.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

Why always compensation?

My alliance won 10 out of 12 wars this season and made no progress in the rankings. We started rank 900 or so in Gold 3 and finished around 850 in Gold 3. After spending a lot of time and resources by all of us on the season, tell me why we shouldn't be upset about being unable to progress to Gold 2 or even just higher tier maps?
    We won 9 out of 12 wars. We were 850ish at the Start and now 700ish. On gold2. Tier never increased besides a streak of 4 wins back to back. Stuck on tier 6.
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    Renaxqq said:

My ally just lost war but we moved from 2200+ place to 1888 LOL.

That will likely recalibrate over the next couple of hours and you will drop a little lower than the 2200 you were at previously.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,237 ★★★★★

Why always compensation?

Just asking, but did this only happen to your alliance or all alliances or what?

If it is only a few alliances, then I can see how Kabam might determine some compensation. If it is everyone, then seems doubtful.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    All the people claiming they won 9 in a row, 10 in a row.. 12 in a row .. ever occured to u that u won that many in a row BECAUSE of the bug?