**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Third r4 and a neat new progression title

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
A quite nice trio of champions, wouldn't you say?

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, mate. I'm really happy. I'm usually not one to chase progression titles, but it feels surprisingly nice to actually be in the top progression tier within a couple of months of its first introduction.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Nice mate! I’m sitting at Kitty and Tigra now, but I’m considering Spam for my next R4 unless I pull Quicksilver super early.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I just r4’d kitty yesterday! Congrats man
  • Options

Nice mate! I’m sitting at Kitty and Tigra now, but I’m considering Spam for my next R4 unless I pull Quicksilver super early.

I love my Spam! I have him at r3 at the moment. He was a serious contender when I got my science 3-4 gem from Act 7 exploration, but it eventually went to iBom. However, we'll see what happens in the future. I just r3'd Miles Morales and he and Spam go well together, so I can definitely see myself ranking that little piggy up in the future.

But yeah. Quicksilver looks insane. It's still quite a way away until that crystal drops but part of me wants to start saving right now for both him and Galen.