**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champions counter delirium?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I thought champions with psychic shielding should counter reversed controls applied by delirium.
Just played stryfe v Mr. Negative and my controls were reversed. Should this be happening?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 348 ★★★

I thought champions with psychic shielding should counter reversed controls applied by delirium.
    Just played stryfe v Mr. Negative and my controls were reversed. Should this be happening?

Anyone immune to reverse controls is immune to delirium. Also since Mr Negative's delirium is a debuff, you can use a shrug off champ like Kingpin
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If you use any of the Green Hulks with Overseer they become immune to it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    007Bishop said:

Anyone immune to reverse controls is immune to delirium. Also since Mr Negative's delirium is a debuff, you can use a shrug off champ like Kingpin
    Pretty sure it can’t be shug of
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

007Bishop said:

Delirium from Neg can be shrugged
    edited July 2022
    ItsDamien said:

Gamer said:

007Bishop said:

Delirium from Neg can be shrugged
    I’m was more talking of the node not from negative
    Didn’t read the fully. So that’s my bad
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 348 ★★★
    Gamer said:

007Bishop said:

Negative's can be shrugged off. It's a debuff. He's a science champ.
    007Bishop said:

Gamer said:

007Bishop said:

Negative's can be shrugged off. It's a debuff. He's a science champ.
    Jeps if u read just above I’m didn’t se u hav said negative So just asmuu u meant the node
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    For some reason Mr. Negative's delirium debuff works different than the delirium node....so champs that are supposed to be immune to delirium node aren't immune to his debuffs
    I raised this question a lot on the forums when Negative was released but all I got ws loads of disagree spams & no reasonable or genuine answer
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Whoever is making a list add, Kitty + Emma, to this immunity to reverse control list, along side Emma+Mysterio and overseer+Hulks.