**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

EOP denial vs EOP anger

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Now that all bosses are revealed which EOP did you find harder? Feel free to go into detail about your favourite fight, which boss was the worst, which objectives gave you the PAIN!,etc

EOP denial vs EOP anger 64 votes

EOP Denial
18%
LuciusVorenusLeediman39RichTheManSupreme_KnightKillswitch0130ishTheBair123MrSakuragiwillrun4adonutShivacruxKyloFoster04 12 votes
EOP Anger
81%
GamerxNigzuffyJBC89QuikPikDarth_StewieCassyRasiloverCupidTheHeroDeservedMysterioTheAngryOneRockyshockyIKONJhonST33RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05ItsDamienSuros_moonStevieManWonder 52 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• EOP Anger
    Anger was by far the hardest. The node combos were designed to enrage us and it worked. The closest I got to a solo at all during Anger was Warlock. I was able to solo all of the bosses in Denial, def made me feel like my skills were better than Anger made me feel.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    EOP Anger
    Denial was easier for sure
  • KyloKylo Posts: 124
    EOP Denial
    Wrongly chose Denial without reading fully :(
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,016 ★★★★★
    EOP Denial
    Without seeing the final objectives for week 5, I'm going with anger. I hated that Ikaris, both with using Prof X and DragonMan for week 5.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    EOP Anger
    Just cuz of overseer
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Imagine with Juggs new buff he is the next EOP boss for the 3rd series. I called it EOP: Rage Quit 🤣
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Makes me worried for “acceptance”. As in accept you’re all going to get wrecked.

Before acceptance, we need to walk thru bargaining and depression to complete 5 stages of grief……..
  • Moving to the correct category :)
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★

Moving to the correct category :)

I don’t think this is about strategy or tips😬😬
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I think the node combinations were gnarlier this round, but I found the last round's defenders to be a lot more annoying. This time around, I also had a lot better counters to most fights which made them significantly easier than last time (for me, personally).