**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quicksilver Deep Dive

Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'm already saving for there featured 6*. I want both of them they look insane.
  • Options
    Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    Well, when I imagine someone going fast I just imagine shrugging off. It makes more sense with the debuffs icon than the actual poison and bleed. They could've made something work, regardless.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    He looks soooo freaking cool man.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Yo actually best champ of 2022?!

Good job Kabam!

Also that Scarlet Witch Classic synergy seems nutty!!
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

The reason mole man was nerfed, lol

I was thinking about this but I don't think it's true anymore.

i) true accuracy at the start will give openings while under 10
    ii)when over ten(pretty sure he'll put debuffs on you), activate frenzy, guaranteed crits will give openings.

So moleman is actually going to be one of the best counters to an un-noded quicksilver, so that conspiracy theory does fall apart.
    So what happens when you get over 10? He can use his evade right? Or am I wrong?
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 ★★★

How does this make any sense at all?
    @TheBair123 You can't keep evade counter up entire fight. This was the whole premise of his nerf. Utility, not damage.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I’m really feeling like splurging on the galan and quicksilver cavs with all the units i have😬
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

I’m really feeling like splurging on the galan and quicksilver cavs with all the units i have😬

Same here.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    so they say he can't be hit when dashing back so in essence can i dodge every special in the game just as long as I dash back??
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

so they say he can't be hit when dashing back so in essence can i dodge every special in the game just as long as I dash back??

My guess is he will work similairly to how NightCrawler currently works, so yeah kinda I think
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Has a cooldown, so not quite. Also SP3s still gonna wreck
  • Options
    mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    Wicket329 said:

Malreck04 said:

ii)when over ten(pretty sure he'll put debuffs on you), activate frenzy, guaranteed crits will give openings.

So moleman is actually going to be one of the best counters to an un-noded quicksilver, so that conspiracy theory does fall apart.
    So what happens when you get over 10? He can use his evade right? Or am I wrong?
    You are wrong-ish. If you are over 10 and *not* in frenzy, he can evade. However, Quicksilver cannot evade guaranteed critical hits. Moleman, while in frenzy, turns all of his attacks into guaranteed critical hits. Therefore, Moleman in Frenzy still completely counters Quicksilver’s evasion.
    True accuracy is only under 10 charges while not frenzy. Over 10 its gone
  • Options
    I'm sad to say...I'm saving for him as well now
  • Options
    Harry_123Harry_123 Posts: 39
    Making new champs above god tier, what u think kabam old champs giving normal buffs will help the game play..
    Give the old champs too high rating damage.. to level the gameplay
  • Options
    Harry_123 said:

Making new champs above god tier, what u think kabam old champs giving normal buffs will help the game play..
    Give the old champs too high rating damage.. to level the gameplay

They ain't "God tier " yet until they are tested in the players hands
  • Options
    mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Malreck04 said:

You are wrong-ish. If you are over 10 and *not* in frenzy, he can evade. However, Quicksilver cannot evade guaranteed critical hits. Moleman, while in frenzy, turns all of his attacks into guaranteed critical hits. Therefore, Moleman in Frenzy still completely counters Quicksilver’s evasion.
    True accuracy is only under 10 charges while not frenzy. Over 10 its gone
    Right. But Quicksilver can’t evade guaranteed critical hits. All of Moleman’s attacks are guaranteed critical hits when he is in Frenzy. Therefore, Quicksilver can’t evade Moleman in Frenzy. It has nothing to do with his True Accuracy mechanic.
    Gotcha, I hadn't read the deep dive yet. My fault, sorry. Thanks for the info