**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Current featured vs. Next featured

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
I really thought that I will grind this crystal until the end, or until I get all champs I wanted. But then, the Galan and QS deep dives dropped, and now I don't really know.

I'd certainly love to get Hulkling, OS, Scorpion, and probably CG from this one.
Prestige isn't that necessary for me.

Will you guys keep opening this featured, or start hoarding for the next one?

Comments

• Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 132 ★★
    I don't know to be honest. I am debating the same thing as you. Scorpion is #1 in this crystal for me with Hulking and OS a close second, but QS and Galan look great. I think I'll ride this crystal until the end of the month and then save for the next.
  • Nah, I'm going for the next. The next one will be stacked with the new champs we are seeing
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I can't save shards for 3 months, I'll pop these featureds as I can, and the same for the next.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I really thought that I will grind this crystal until the end, or until I get all champs I wanted. But then, the Galan and QS deep dives dropped, and now I don't really know.

I'd certainly love to get Hulkling, OS, Scorpion, and probably CG from this one.
    Prestige isn't that necessary for me.

Will you guys keep opening this featured, or start hoarding for the next one?

That's really hard for me too,
    But since I've saved my r4 tech gem just for Omega sentinel and waited for this featured, and since Scorpion is so good, I have to open some more
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’m sticking with this crystal, at least with my AW rewards. It’s got a lot of champions I want to awaken - Havok, CG, Gwen, Proxima and Korg. I also only pulled Wong out of the featured champions.

If I can pull some winners with my rewards maybe I’ll move on.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    I popped 20 on this featured, getting OmegaS, Scorpion with dupe, Black Cat and Wong, along with decent basic champs. I call that a win, so now I'm saving for the next featured. Wiccan, QS, Galan look like the cream of that crop!
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    I opened one so far and got Scorpion. So will be opening featured crystals..
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    I already got Hulking, OS, black cat and scorpion from this one so I’ll save for next one now!
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I hardly save for features to begin with but after seeing QS m definitely saving my crystals for the next 3 months
  • Here's what I do, I generally look at what content I need to complete for eg: Act 6, what lanes/nodes are left and what might be the most unit/revive draining for me. And if the champ to help me out on that path is available in the Featured I go ham for that champ in that crystal and don't stop until I get the particular one. And if there are no champs that help such as the last one I did not go as hard as I would for that particular crystal and that is what I generally do.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    I’m planning to open at least a couple more of the current. I already got my top target, OS, but I really want to dup my Scorpion and I wouldn’t mind finally getting Corvus. Obviously also wouldn’t complain with any of the other 4 new release champs. There are also a number of other champs in this featured that I don’t have/want to dup, so for my account specifically it is pretty good.

Also, since this is my the anniversary of my birth month, I’m going to buy myself the QS bundle as a b-day present given that you are now guaranteed at least a 5*. In the unlikely event I manage to pull QS or Galan as a 6* (depending on the order of release) then I’ll stick with the current one a bit further.
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    Barring corvus and the features themselves, this crystal is booty.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    I got korg dupe and dorm dupe, both of which I have wanted for some time. Going to open my tech nexus from eop for omega sentinel so I will be saving for next featured.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'm saving. Hoping to save at least 150k preferably 225k
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    I'm going to open 1 or 2 more featured, if I keep get trash form those too, then I'll give up and save for the next featured