**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't login to the game after update

Comments

• Options
    AbraxasBelthazAbraxasBelthaz Posts: 27
    I'm going to lose an EOP token that I was going to grab after work today now. Don't you guys have a content creator team to test stuff on? How can EVERY SINGLE update break the damn game.
  • Options
    Hello, anyone else having problems logging into their account with this new update? 7 hours and still can't log in. Please help.
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    This is all we got so far Guys..
    Kabam Jax said:

Good news!
    The dev team has found the cause of the issue and the solution should be pushed out soon!

• Options
    GlobalgodzGlobalgodz Posts: 36
    Oh how the hope is fading... haha
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★

Oh how the hope is fading... haha

😂 I Hope that they don’t need to bring a Hotfix. New update certification could slow down the fix..
  • Options
    HoskyHosky Posts: 8
    Kabam Jax said:

Good news!
    The dev team has found the cause of the issue and the solution should be pushed out soon!

Any update?
  • Options
    Tango_235Tango_235 Posts: 9
    edited August 2022
    Well i am a alliance Leader , i have to set up New Alliance Quest , find New players:) And there is nobody who can do this except me. İ can't Still Login. Wish i could use previous version of the game.
  • Options
    MusafaMusafa Posts: 2
    Not logging showing game error
  • Options
    alersd25alersd25 Posts: 1
    edited August 2022
    hello i have the same problem, i can't login . My phone is a Redmi note 8 pro miui 12 operating system 12.5.8 - android 11
    I did not participate in the beta, I deleted the game and reinstalled but the problem persists
  • Options
    TojToj Posts: 1
    This is still happening...
    IPhone 13 IOS 15.6

Game deleted and reinstalled after initially showing message. Still showing message.
  • Options
    RekamRekam Posts: 16
    Same problem here
    My phone poco m3 pro 5g
    Android 12
    Miui 13

This happen when installed the new update
  • Options
    Invincible007Invincible007 Posts: 7
    Same problem man. Cant login to the game
  • Options
    BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
    edited August 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Good news!

Any update @Kabam Miike @Kabam jax ?
  • Options
    LukeCYKACageLukeCYKACage Posts: 3
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey summoners,

We have seen a couple of people with this issue. I'm hoping you can give us a bit more information and we'll try to resolve the issue asap. Can you please provide:

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Edit: looking for additional info.

• Did you update overtop the existing app or did you delete the existing then update?
    • Have you tried to delete the app and reinstall it?
    • Were you a participant in the Battlegrounds Beta? (just a shot in the dark)
    Vivo v23e, android 12
    1. Yes, first variant
    2. Yes
    3. Only once
  • Options
    MordMord Posts: 114 ★★
    I'm having the same problem

Phone model: IPhone Xs Max

OS version: 15.6
    Kabam Jax said:

• Did you update overtop the existing app or did you delete the existing then update?
    Updated the existing app
    Kabam Jax said:

• Have you tried to delete the app and reinstall it?
    Yes. After updating I tried deleting & reinstalling. Didn't work.
    Kabam Jax said:

• Were you a participant in the Battlegrounds Beta? (just a shot in the dark)
    No.
  • Options
    DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    Is there any information for us? @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    Gonc3dGonc3d Posts: 7
    Same problem here... HUAWEI P30 PRO

• Options
    Himi4Himi4 Posts: 4
    I am also facing the same issue since I have update..
    I have re-installed the game but same issue still persists.
  • Options
    RekamRekam Posts: 16
    ARJINDER said:

This is getting ridiculous now, it’s been 16 hours since we are not able to get into the game.

Yes totally my alliance thinks this is a problem for ban and they are conserned
  • Options
    İt will be not good for kabam When the nessesary update comes.This place will be really crowded . İt will be a bigger problem if they don't solve the problem quickly. Time is running out guys .
  • Options
    BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
    Rekam said:

ARJINDER said:

This is getting ridiculous now, it’s been 16 hours since we are not able to get into the game.

Yes totally my alliance thinks this is a problem for ban and they are conserned
    Ban for what? Playing the game?
  • Options
    Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Same issue here, I can't log in after the update, tried to force quit, uninstall/reinstall but nothing works. Still get the error code. Any update for a fix @Kabam Miike
    iPhone 11
    OS version 15.6
  • Options
    I installed the game to my girlfriends phone ( for the first time), and Tried to login guess what ,? The same Thing happened , which means problem is not about devices or software. İts all about our Accounts dear kabam .
  • Options
    PumaanPumaan Posts: 4
    It's been 20 hours and still no update.
  • Options
    Sw33tySw33ty Posts: 24
    Tango_235 said:

I installed the game to my girlfriends phone ( for the first time), and Tried to login guess what ,? The same Thing happened , which means problem is not about devices or software. İts all about our Accounts dear kabam .

This is most likely where the problem lies. But why some account affected and some not, make me thinking what I think as above.
  • Options
    I can't log in and have tried reinstalling after the update. Neither have worked. In game name is J-Train_TooTooT. I'm on android Galaxy S22 ultra.
  • Options
    Sw33tySw33ty Posts: 24
    Give us rollback function to previous version at least...how about that, then your team can take whole time you want to figure out and fix the issue, while we can play as usual.
  • Options
    tsmurf606tsmurf606 Posts: 7
    Really frustrating that we can't finish up some of the Monthly EQ stuff because of this. Know I had a couple of Uncollected paths I was gonna do this morning.