**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't login to the game after update

Comments

• Options
    DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    ITS ALIVE. NO CAP
  • Options
    HoskyHosky Posts: 8
    Just logged in for the first time in 23 1/2 hours!! Woohoo!!
  • Options
    GlobalgodzGlobalgodz Posts: 36
    Finally in.
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    Yeah me too. Awesome. Only missed one day of the Daily cards
  • Options
    AbraxasBelthazAbraxasBelthaz Posts: 27
    So I can log in but the gauntlet isn't there
  • Options
    AbraxasBelthazAbraxasBelthaz Posts: 27

• Options
    Look in the Abyss tab mate @AbraxasBelthaz
  • Options
    LukeCYKACageLukeCYKACage Posts: 3
    Still nothing
  • Options
    BITE_MEEEBITE_MEEE Posts: 9
    I found a way in. I downloaded AKP 36.0.1 and hit yes when it asked if I wanted the update when it was installing. Once it downloaded I signed in and all is good. No more error massage. Good as new. And its the new version with everything no old version. Works great.
  • Options
    @BITE_MEEE Thanks for the info. But it works again for many people
  • Options
    Tiomp123Tiomp123 Posts: 3
    I was able to Login, I only lost 1 day of the Calendar. Thanks for fixing it.
  • Options
    Ph0ENIX_Ph0ENIX_ Posts: 4
    edited August 2022
    Because of the issue i was unable to login the game yesterday and lost my daily plus monthly login rewards. Im able to open the game now but still it sucks to lose rewards. Can we expect any compensation from KABAM. Or atleast the rewards that we lost???
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
  • Options
    TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    I STILL can’t log in. Please help!
  • Options
    Tango_235Tango_235 Posts: 9
    Thanks for fixing kabam , i can play again. Just patience guys. ! :) Have a good day
  • Options
    Boo_MonsterBoo_Monster Posts: 4
    Problem not fixed at all. I tested with 2 diferent devices and reinstalling the App. Same error and can't get in .........................................................................
  • Options
    LukeCYKACageLukeCYKACage Posts: 3
    Now it works. Thanks...
  • Options
    Me2e82Me2e82 Posts: 4
    I was able to log in last night for a little while. And now this morning I can’t.
  • Options
    DagensDagens Posts: 7
    This is super annoying, still cant login. Please fix the issue.
  • Options
    drankit2011drankit2011 Posts: 1
    still not able to login. its been more than a day now. please kindly fix this issue.
  • Options
    TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    Can we please get a update??? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Seems an amateur approach for a company like kabam. We have this issue OPEN for quite a long time and we don't have any expectation, information or forecast to solve it. Seems that the only solution is try to log in every 15min and pray for somebody fixes it .................................................................................................................
  • Options
    PumaanPumaan Posts: 4
    The game's working for me, though i missed my calender rewards! I'm hoping I'll be getting those with some compensation too!
  • Options
    Darth_NihilusDarth_Nihilus Posts: 29
    Give everyone compensation regardless if they had the bug or not lmao
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Many of you should be able to log in now. We've been manually navigating the issue for the impacted accounts.
    Furthermore, we have a hotfix going out very soon that should prove a blanket fix for the issue.
    Conversations have now transitioned to compensating those who missed rewards as a result of the issue.

More updates to come.
  • Options
    Also experiencing this issue. Running on iPhone XR, iOS 14.8.1

Initially updated and when that didn’t work also tried deleting and reinstalling. Nothing has worked as of yet. Did not play battleground beta
  • Options

Still same problem here

• Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Many of you should be able to log in now. We've been manually navigating the issue for the impacted accounts.
    Furthermore, we have a hotfix going out very soon that should prove a blanket fix for the issue.
    Conversations have now transitioned to compensating those who missed rewards as a result of the issue.

More updates to come.

Thanks for the update once again Jax. We don’t need much compensation.. But a 6 Star Quicksilver, a generic 6 Star awakening gem and 199 generics would be nice 😂 Just kidding
  • Options
    As said in the annuncement, let's see if the NEXT DAY or TWO!!!!!!, Kabam is able to fix the problem; so far still trying.
  • Options

I was just forced to update the game and now I'm getting the same error as everyone else.
  • Options
    NightormentNightorment Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike pls up the hotfix