**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ranking up Falcon over Nick Fury?

RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am in Uncollected player who is trying to get their third Rank 5 5*. My two options are Falcon and Nick Fury. Both are Unduped, which I know is crucial for NF, and I use my Falcon much more than NF. I’d even think of using a Skill AG on Falcon over him once I get one. All in all, Am I crazy for wanting to rank up falcon over NF?

Ranking up Falcon over Nick Fury? 19 votes

Yes, you are crazy!
31%
EtjamaRenaxqqDvl12776crramosOddkinsons7Kingmaker00 6 votes
No, go for it!
68%
TheVyrusMattDRKMalreck04PrentexFenicoMauledReignkingTWXguard770casual0qm44ZAHIDMALIK1588Manu678KennyPL 13 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    No, go for it!
    I did rank up 6* Falcon to R4, NF still is at R3 (NF is sig 80 or so, Falcon is sig 200 for highest crit rate)
    I don't regret, Falcon shuts down so many annoying fights, and the extra attack helps to finish the fight before Lock On expires.

Still NF will be the next R4 skill i guess, he is awesome too. Order of rank up was just my personal preference
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    No, go for it!
    Do it, rank up the champs you like, and falcon is a great champ anyway
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No, go for it!
    Both are amazing champions. Objectively NF is probably better, though Falcon has more use in AW, though if you’re UC it’s probably not a strong factor for you right now.

The key here however, is that you prefer Falcon. If you only have one skill AG I’d use it on NF and R5 Falcon unawakened anyway.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    No, go for it!
    Whichever you enjoy the most.