**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty needs to be enhanced

Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With the new changes coming to the loyalty store, it is simply not possible to play at a high level effectively and also buy the new items. Also the new items are miles better than the actual rewards we get for top3.

The way to fix this is to double the amount of loyalty we get per war, and also change the daily loyalty to 10k from 1k.

Many of the top alliances are in agreement that we will just skip alliance war until loyalty is greatly enhanced.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    sam41990 said:

TripleU commented on KT’s video that the easiest solution is to just add large amounts of loyalty with season rewards. This allows the lower tier war players to use their loyalty and top tier war players to actually have loyalty left over at the end of the season to use the store.

If u think lower tier players don't need items to go through wars then u're mistaken
    Influx of R3 defenders & attackers starts at Tier 8 or 10, with R4 champs getting in at Tier 5 & above
    And the potion & boost costs are the same for all tiers even though loyalty gain from wars is significantly less compared to higher tiers
  • Ares2239Ares2239 Posts: 52
    Yeah good idea to add in loyalty to season rewards
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Loyalty is so out of whack right now. I like what theyre trying to do, but it simply doesnt add up.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    Should also be able to trade back in our useless 6 star uc’s for loyalty. I’m sure had any of us known this was coming we wouldn’t have blown 1.6 million loyalty on that turd.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    kabam not gonna double loyalty rewards per war, neither increase the daily loyalty from 1k to 10k. what they really want is empty your loyalty so then you could use your units and real money to either stay competitive in AW season and get those precious t4 mats.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    mohan8493 said:

Please kabam every player is begging you to add loyalty why won’t you listen to you’re players it’s simple just do it

"Every player" is not accurate, I'm not asking for more, but sure I'll accept more. I had over 4 million loyalty that I've spent over the past month or two (to include wasting 3.2 million on UC for lack of loyalty use before the changes).

I'm not saying many aren't asking for more loyalty, but there are also many players asking for more of many resources (gold, iso, cats, etc). But not "everyone" is asking.
  • VegetaNoOujiVegetaNoOuji Posts: 57
    Adding a lump sum to war rewards seems too logical for this game 😂 but in all seriousness that's the best shout, depends what they deem a fair amount for a seasons worth of loyalty.
    edited August 2022
    I honestly feel like Kabam HQ is right now "This is why we can't give them nice things". I mean seriously, Kabam gave a massive buff to loyalty store, first one in many years.

Many within the community immediately complains about the buffed store and/or demands or expects that Kabam gives them more loyalty so they can buy all the good store stuff while at the exact same time people going crazy spending tons of loyalty on health potions and boosts.

Not all changes are intended for all players, we here end game players say that constantly when new end game content comes out that lower players can't play. Everyone is eligible to use the store how they want based on what they value most. Some value potions and boosts, some don't, it depends on your playing preference.

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

I honestly feel like Kabam HQ is right now "This is why we can't give them nice things". I mean seriously, Kabam gave a massive buff to loyalty store, first one in many years.

Many within the community immediately complains about the buffed store and/or demands or expects that Kabam gives them more loyalty so they can buy all the good store stuff while at the exact same time people going crazy spending tons of loyalty on health potions and boosts.

Not all changes are intended for all players, we here end game players say that constantly when new end game content comes out that lower players can't play. Everyone is eligible to use the store how they want based on what they value most. Some value potions and boosts, some don't, it depends on your playing preference.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist but the goal of the loyalty store is clearly to make people to spend loyalty on high value items so that they are drained of loyalty and those who desire competitive alliance war can spend units on potions and boosts. Not faulting kabam for this since it’s a very smart business decision. It’s up to the people on what they make of this change. Save loyalty and do itemless wars to buy from the store or to spend loyalty on potions and boosts and give up on buying stuff from the store.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Not to be a conspiracy theorist but the goal of the loyalty store is clearly to make people to spend loyalty on high value items so that they are drained of loyalty and those who desire competitive alliance war can spend units on potions and boosts. Not faulting kabam for this since it’s a very smart business decision. It’s up to the people on what they make of this change. Save loyalty and do itemless wars to buy from the store or to spend loyalty on potions and boosts and give up on buying stuff from the store.
    What if people leave the game cause of this? How will their master businesses plan
    Look then?
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

What if people leave the game cause of this? How will their master businesses plan
    Look then?
    There is a lot of RNG in this game. Business plan is reliant on the same..maybe?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    sam41990 said:

TripleU commented on KT’s video that the easiest solution is to just add large amounts of loyalty with season rewards. This allows the lower tier war players to use their loyalty and top tier war players to actually have loyalty left over at the end of the season to use the store.

Hard agree
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Lol.. its not possible to play high tiers for FREE, this is what happens after months and months of free consumables due to the bugs...
    High tier wars and such were never meant to be played for free..
    Graves_3 said:

On this logic how come those who compete for top AQ rankings don't scream when they have to choose between rank up material and items or boosts?

They are both competitive game modes with competitive top rank rewards so if a player has to choose between aq items and boosts instead of rank up materials for aw (or a balance between the both) why not in AW as well?
  • Graves_3 said:

On this logic how come those who compete for top AQ rankings don't scream when they have to choose between rank up material and items or boosts?

They are both competitive game modes with competitive top rank rewards so if a player has to choose between aq items and boosts instead of rank up materials for aw (or a balance between the both) why not in AW as well?
    lmao you dont need boosts for map8, and you cant buy them from glory either