**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OMG Please help — who would you rank up?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I consider myself lucky to have all these options for ranking up available — but I only have resources for either 2-3 5* (bring to R5) — or a single 6* to R2 (CGR is my only 6* at R2 right now; working on obtaining enough T5 cosmic class to bring him to R3) — and maybe one 5* to R5.

I am Cavalier and have only just begun exploring 6.2.1. I am lucky to be in an alliance full of great team mates so I do AW, AQ. I grind Arenas, do EQ and SQ, and when available Battle Grounds. I think for now I am just going to focus on earning as many units as possible for year end gifting event.

Who would you rank up? I just recently pulled 5* Doom, Corvus, Thing, Archangel, Sorcerer Supreme, Hulkbuster, Sentinel, Omega Red, Shang Chi, Sersi, CA (Wilson), G2099, Mr. Negative, OG Guilly, Ghost (duped), Dragon Man, Hit Monkey, Red Mags, White Mags, Voodoo, and many others.

Pulled 6* Void (duped), Old Man Logan, P2099, Emma Frost, Vision Aarkus, Sentry, Red Guardian, and Aegon.

Where to begin? Feeling a bit overwhelmed and want to make best decisions. Screenshots of 5 and 6 star champs ready for ranking attached.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sorry — screenshot order is a bit messed up after upload (6* are separated.)
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Don’t explore act 6 until you at least complete act 6 in full. Becoming thronebreaker is more important than exploring act 6 and the gifting event.

That being said, 5’s: Doom, Archangel, Prof X, Shang
    6’s: Void, maybe Emma?

Oops missed red mags
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Cgr r3 would be nice but r5 ghost, doom, AA and red mags will cover tons of content.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Do not do Aegon unduped or red guardian. They need dupe and high sig.

Red mags or AA will kill the content they're designed for. Doom is amazing too. It just sucks to rank a 5* and then get the 6*, but they're all amazing even as 5*.

Duped void (although his sig takes him to a different level), would be my first choice as an investment into your 6* roster and a solid champ all around who covers your incinerate immunity and is an answer for your Regen, power gain and evade problems.

After that, I would take up mags to demolish 1/3 of the game in a single sp3, even as a 5*.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Go ghost!!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Magneto
  • AozerAozer Posts: 38
    Red mag and corvus will help you tremendously in act 6 becoming throne breaker.
    A lot of paths have a mix of mutant, tech and even avengers for your corvus charge and of course more than 70% of champs are metal.
    I didn't have red mag back then so I heavily boosted my corvus in every quest

Doom and Prof X were my MVPs fighting Grandmaster. Prof x for his phase 3 took a lot of pressure off my shoulder.

6* duped Void ( i personally don't think high sig in necessary as long as he is duped) AA, shang chi,
  • Thanks everyone for all the feedback. It is very much appreciated!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Mattyy said:

Cgr r3 would be nice but r5 ghost, doom, AA and red mags will cover tons of content.

This is pretty good advice…

If you can play Ghost well (you have Wasp also for the unblockable synergy), I might start there. Next up would be Doom, Corvus and Red Mags. All three can dominate lanes and get you to the boss with health.

AA is amazing in so much content, but I think I would focus on the first 3-4 champs unless he’s a solution to a particular fight/lane for you. But he’s definitely one of your rankups.

Another consideration would be to look at White Mags. His guidance synergy that gives passive stuns can be amazing for problematic nodes, and he’s a great champ in his own right even if most players focus on his red counterpart.

Awakened 6* Void…wow. I have one at L130ish and he does wonders, even now. Definitely don’t sleep on him.

Good luck. You’ve got a great base of champs to work with!

Dr. Zola
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2022
    @TheKiryu recommended Ghost (you’re in good company @Gogeta91199 !) — if I know how to play her. I do have 5* Wasp so synergy is there — but I don’t know that I’m skilled enough to use either Ghost OR Doom effectively. I’ll keep playing all of them and watching videos. Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond — especially @DrZola for the very thoughtful comments. I really appreciate all of your input!
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    mata2021 said:

@TheKiryu recommended Ghost (you’re in good company @Gogeta91199 !) — if I know how to play her. I do have 5* Wasp so synergy is there — but I don’t know that I’m skilled enough to use either Ghost OR Doom effectively. I’ll keep playing all of them and watching videos. Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond — especially @DrZola for the very thoughtful comments. I really appreciate all of your input!

You gotta get used to her playstyle. Using wasp in the beginning with her is helpful. But soon you’ll get used to playing her without wasp though wasp herself is a very solid champ and if you can make space for her in your lineup well and good!
  • Pulled 5* Knull, Anti-Venom, and Namor today. Not really familiar with them or their abilities. The EQ and SQ rewards are great again this month — helping my account a lot!