**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronbreaker can’t get already completed Objective

I just became Thronebreaker on my second account but I have already completed the Cavalier difficulty earlier.
So, when the objective is enabled for me I can’t complete it again now, is there any way for that since I think I should be able to have these rewards?
Tried finishing a quest again if that would help but nothing unfortunately…

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    100% fully explored?
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Ha.. You too. Send pics of the completed Cav and that and contact support. They did a "one time courtesy" for me.

Kind of BS. When they revised act rewards, we just had to run one quest in the act for it to trigger. So this should work the same way.

Don't tell me it's a courtesy when they gave me an objective that's impossible to complete.

• Options
    MasterofkimoMasterofkimo Posts: 26

100% fully explored?

Yessir
  • Options
    MasterofkimoMasterofkimo Posts: 26
    crogs said:

Ha.. You too. Send pics of the completed Cav and that and contact support. They did a "one time courtesy" for me.

Kind of BS. When they revised act rewards, we just had to run one quest in the act for it to trigger. So this should work the same way.

Don't tell me it's a courtesy when they gave me an objective that's impossible to complete.

Totally agree!
    I will send them and see. Thanks man!