**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game is back online! Now what do we get for the downtime?

Me and my other alliance members (TekkerTown) have managed to get back online. We haven't received any gifts yet for all this downtime. What do you think we will get?

Comments

• Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    @spumington I would not be surprised if Kabam sends a message like that haha
  • Options
    jason_gurung7jason_gurung7 Posts: 11
    definitely there will be 3rd round
  • Options
    @jason_gurung7 For those who were grinding arena, they need to extend or as you've said another round. I would be happy with 100k scrap personally :smiley:
  • Options
    GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    finally! no compensation initially obviously. the game team will have to decide on something.
  • Options
    @GreatScott this was quite a major balls up. If it's not something worth while, they forum will get flooded again haha
  • Options
    Play over again..Lol
  • Options
    BeholdKTBeholdKT Posts: 14
    Making the cutoff to get the champ in arena the top 15 or 20% seems like a fair thing at least.
  • Options
    StvoidStvoid Posts: 3
    People are posting in-game that they're receiving 5* shards as comp......troll or??
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    uhhh...nothing
  • Options
    MattheeMatthee Posts: 2
    My ign: Matthee, we certainly better get something they did it just as the best champ nearly was in arena
  • Options
    Nakos1121Nakos1121 Posts: 5
    We ain't getting anything us I see it sucks!!!!
  • Options
    People are posting in-game that they're receiving 5* shards as comp.....troll or??
  • Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    If anything, another round for Voodoo and SL would be my guess.
  • Options
    Nope nadda
  • Options
    @stvoid no doubt it's just those damn trolls again. Still haven't got anything on either account i use
  • Options
    @BeholdKT love that idea. Especially seeing as the majority of people grinding won't reach top 10% and beyond now
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    Yo wtf man , this is outrageous I busted my ass in the star Lord arena !!!!
  • Options
    @the_eradicator yeah it sucks. Star Lord is lost to the iOS users now
  • Options
    @OneManArmy I won't be happy unless I see at least one awakening crystal and 250k gold in my mailbox :wink:
  • Options
    @OneManArmy If we could trade champs, I would give you my star lord as I don't currently use him as he isn't duped :smile: Maybe Kabam will be kind for once and give him to all android users
  • Options
    @OneManArmy that's why awakening item would be great. Saves the hassle of grinding arena or praying everytime you go to open a crystal :wink:
  • Options
    Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    They should give a awkening gem 4 this mess, r we fools like kabam to grind again for kabams mistake, kabam respect ur users and no 5 star shards or any **** gift, only awakening gem or a 4 star crytsal
  • Options
    Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    Smails.jpg

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.