**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite Eternity Of Pain Boss

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
Take into consideration How fun, how creative, and how difficult both the fight and the objectives were

Favorite Eternity Of Pain Boss 90 votes

Crossbones
3%
GarloChaos_Emperor786Soyheyor123 3 votes
Ikaris
15%
Ragnarok13JBC89A l p h aMalreck04AleorBugmat78AMS94UvoginKasnow17h3wh173r48817VendemiaireXguard77BuggyDClownTragiC_X 14 votes
Blade
5%
Grootman1294TRONG94GinjabredMonstaCharlie21540Blôdletter 5 votes
Dormammu
15%
Crys23Emil_LimsonPikoluGarrettNKillswitch01TheExit27Graves_3Draconic_12Duffman98Hickdog27MightyDYeig007BishopManbatn 14 votes
Hercules
20%
World EaterTristanSceptilemaniacKerneasCap366Mobile_P0tat0Supreme_KnightRebarkLpooSkyLord7000TheBair123RiseMyDarlingsNalak8AdjeriusSir_GlobalotBrad366TribalChiefVegetaNoOuji 18 votes
Overseer
4%
booscka2536Zan0AverageDesiDudeMaGude 4 votes
Bishop
16%
MasterSmokeTotal_Domin01AgentDoom9ReferenceDRTORockyshockyWine_LoverVbnmeH3t3reom12344RenaxqqFluffy_pawsBustergdudewillrun4adonutGrassKnuckles 15 votes
Warlock
18%
gohard123De_Potato_SaladyuwRockypantherxItsDamienSunRiceTimeGenesisBocksaroxNockoYodabolt21RiptideElwindUltragamerShivacruxCederSuelGamesfmwemc 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Bishop
    I quite liked bishop just because the AI was actually good at least for me.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    This fight really made me hone my Tigra skills
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    Lpoo said:

This fight really made me hone my Tigra skills

I find if any of these fights actually teaches me to learn a skill, its really good. Ikaris was my #2 cause he genuinely helped me learn how to effectively heavy bait
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock was so chill when using Venompool. Felt less of a threat than almost any other time I’ve fought him.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    I used him to learn how to dex SP1 5 gun shots and how to use Kitty. Inspired me a lot after prolonged practice fight.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Warlock
    Between Warlock and Hercules. Ai for Hercules has always been good for me, nonstop intercepts. Warlock in the end because Warlock vs Warlock was a nice fight
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Warlock
    I ll hunt down and destroy whoever votes for Overseer. Consider yourself warned.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Ikaris
    Loved the lkaris fight. Great tigra practice.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Ikaris
    Imo the only fight that was more about skill and less about having some fitting champ
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Ikaris
    Test of patience and skill