**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What exactly changed in act 6 Carina challenges?

From what I can see, they look exactly the same as before. How the ability to swap champs affects them?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★
    It was probably the make sure u ain’t going it with a stat one and just swap out
  • Options
    miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
    Gamer said:

It was probably the make sure u ain’t going it with a stat one and just swap out

I understand why they were taken down, but their current description do not say anything about swapping.
  • Options
    miracle_mufflermiracle_muffler Posts: 153 ★★
    Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

I understand why they were taken down, but their current description do not say anything about swapping.
    If It doesn’t mention any swapping then it’s implied you shouldn’t swap at all
    It should be clear requirement to start and end the quest with same champions or something like that. What if I replace on Cosmic champ with another in Astral Anger?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

If It doesn’t mention any swapping then it’s implied you shouldn’t swap at all
    It should be clear requirement to start and end the quest with same champions or something like that. What if I replace on Cosmic champ with another in Astral Anger?
    i wouldn’t just to be on the safe side
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    What probably happened was there was just a flag at the start of the quest to see if you're using the right team. Then when you beat the quest it will flag the carina challenge that the challenge is complete. Now it probably has an additional flag on the swap node to ensure that it wasn't used, as well as another flag at the end to test and see that the original team is still the team being used. To be safe, I would just ignore the switch nodes all together.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @Pikolu apparently not, check TheBair's latest post