**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Galan the climax to all the Galactus lead up?

So for a long time now, there has been a big story line of Galactus is coming to destroy the Battlerealm! Is this Galan the climax to that or is he just a side story and the real deal is still on his way? I mean he basically popped up out of nowhere and really doesn't do the lead up justice. He just really seems to be a let down in terms of the storyline lead up so far.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    No, there will surely be more to it.

This isn't Galactus to begin with. It's Galan, and will be portraid as a different character than Galactus
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

So for a long time now, there has been a big story line of Galactus is coming to destroy the Battlerealm! Is this Galan the climax to that or is he just a side story and the real deal is still on his way? I mean he basically popped up out of nowhere and really doesn't do the lead up justice. He just really seems to be a let down in terms of the storyline lead up so far.

Ofc not, he will help against them. The real threat is... well... soon we will see it...
    I've heard all the Galactuses will merge into a Megalactus
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197

No, there will surely be more to it.

This isn't Galactus to begin with. It's Galan, and will be portraid as a different character than Galactus

That makes sense, Galan must be the counterpoint to Galactus when he finally arrives. Hopefully they do that justice
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

Hoping 8.1 has Galactus as a boss 🤞

Nah. Raid boss
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Hoping 8.1 has Galactus as a boss 🤞

Nah. Raid boss
    You need an active alliance for one of those 🤮
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    At one point in the dialogue Surfer says: This is one of the many arrivals of Galactus to this realm.

am i onto something @Kabam Miike ?
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

At one point in the dialogue Surfer says: This is one of the many arrivals of Galactus to this realm.

am i onto something @Kabam Miike ?

There are many Galactuses in the battlerealm now